What are you doing in the New Year?

NewLeb

NewLeb

why are you replying here when u could be making all dat dough🤔
Yeah, uploading an image on an Internet forum (which took like 5 seconds) has obviously cut all my profit exposure for the entire week.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah, uploading an image on an Internet forum (which took like 5 seconds) has obviously cut all my profit exposure for the entire week.
    there goes another 69$ u culd’ve made

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i find New Year's eve too overrated..
    what do we really celebrate? the end of a successful year? or the end of a horrible year? will new year's eve erase what happened in the previous year in the hopes of a BETTER year the next day?
    Well, i hate to break it, but Jan 2 you go back to work, kids go back to school, you keep paying your bills, and you keep aging... nothing really changes :D
    I don't mean to be downer, and don't get me wrong, i love life and enjoy every day of it.. but celebrating one EVE of the year is just overrated, it's just another EVE.. celebrate it every week if you can.

from my side, no major plans, just skiing with the kids Dec 31 and jan 1 :) so most probably will be in bed before midnight

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    what do we really celebrate? the end of a successful year? or the end of a horrible year? will new year's eve erase what happened in the previous year in the hopes of a BETTER year the next day?
    Well, i hate to break it, but Jan 2 you go back to work, kids go back to school, you keep paying your bills, and you keep aging... nothing really changes :D
    I don't mean to be downer, and don't get me wrong, i love life and enjoy every day of it.. but celebrating one EVE of the year is just overrated, it's just another EVE.. celebrate it every week if you can.

from my side, no major plans, just skiing with the kids Dec 31 and jan 1 :) so most probably will be in bed before midnight
    do u give the same spiel to the missus on ur wedding day anniversary? 😬

NewLeb

NewLeb

There is an astrological significance to the new year that isn’t found in other days. The eve of this day is particularly unique; so no, it’s not like every other eve.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    do u give the same spiel to the missus on ur wedding day anniversary? 😬
    you are making too many assumptions in this sentence.
    but anyway, we don't celebrate wedding anniversary... weddings are overrated ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's more celebrating the day we met.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    There is an astrological significance to the new year that isn’t found in other days. The eve of this day is particularly unique; so no, it’s not like every other eve.
    that's assuming i sign up for the fact that astrology affects my life ... that's another debate, i haven't been convinced yet.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Bring it on on ya haters

We are stacking the rum and tuning our musical instruments.

We will be despacito doing the mambo number 5 with Maria maria ...

All together, full house all ethnics, neighbors, kids, family, friends, coworkers.
    Hopefully we get to setup a couple for the next year among the single crowd :) suffering should be shared.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

Simplicity is the best
    Home 🏡 tv plus cheese and wine

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ra2es ma3 fostan 2asir ... its my 32
    will sing : 2elli chouftoooooooooooo 2elli choftooooooooooooooooooo 2abli ma tchoufak 3inayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    3omriiiiiiiiiiiii daye333333333333333

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    "
    قومي إغلقي هالبـاب ما عِنّا وقيد
    وبيتنـــــا مطفــي من الأربع جناب
    وشو لذّتي بالعيد وبطقمي الوحيد
    ما بقـــــا معروف و ينْ كانو الجياب

تخبّي معـي تا يطلع العام الجديد
    إنتـــــي و انا بهالعيـد ما عِنّا تياب
    وعا بابنـــا لو بالغلط دقّت شي إيد
    نامي وخَلّي الدّلف يعطيهن جواب

"

خليل روكز

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "
    قومي إغلقي هالبـاب ما عِنّا وقيد
    وبيتنـــــا مطفــي من الأربع جناب
    وشو لذّتي بالعيد وبطقمي الوحيد
    ما بقـــــا معروف و ينْ كانو الجياب

تخبّي معـي تا يطلع العام الجديد
    إنتـــــي و انا بهالعيـد ما عِنّا تياب
    وعا بابنـــا لو بالغلط دقّت شي إيد
    نامي وخَلّي الدّلف يعطيهن جواب

"

خليل روكز
    no no no : قلييييييييييييييييي شوفتووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو قبل ما تشوففففففففففففففففففك عينيا
    ولا بقبل هيدي اهم