• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What are your top 5 netflix series?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Just watched season 2 of YOU. So good.
I preferred season 1 as it had more of a will he wouldn't he feel but I loved season 2 as well, I saw the twist at the end coming though :p

• Advertisement
  • Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Haven't watched a new series lately, but I would suggest:
    Peaky Blinders
    Lucifer
    Suits

snacker23

snacker23

I just finished watching The People vs OJ Simpson. Very interesting and insightful on what is known to be the case / trial of the century.

Great acting as well.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i finished season 1 of Messiah... very interesting, and i read that there are calling for banning it in Jordan. Interested in knowing if anyone else watched it and what their thoughts are.

1579100347827.png

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    i finished season 1 of Messiah... very interesting, and i read that there are calling for banning it in Jordan. Interested in knowing if anyone else watched it and what their thoughts are.

View attachment 17024
    I'm halfway through it
    It started it really good
    Got boring now

I heard it gets better later
    Need to resume

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    My absolute favourite on netflix is PEAKY BLINDERS, after that:

- Dark
    - Ozark
    - Narcos
    - Breaking Bad
    - Dont F*** with cats (disturbing)
    - mindhunter
    - the last kingdom
    - The Jinx (not on netflix though)
    and if you're into documentaries... ONE STRANGE ROCK! (amazing)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    THE BOYZ

the greatest anti-hero plot i hav ever watched, just finished the first season, so good

a must

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I’m reading excellent reviews about the new HBO Stephen king - the outsiders

Ony 2 episodes thus far
    i want to start it but duty calls elsewhere

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I’m reading excellent reviews about the new HBO Stephen king - the outsiders

Ony 2 episodes thus far
    i want to start it but duty calls elsewhere
    read the book, stephen king is too good to be watched over a series..

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    THE BOYZ

the greatest anti-hero plot i hav ever watched, just finished the first season, so good

a must
    The show is "f*cking diabolical" I think I've said that at least 10 times (butchering butcher)

Season 2 seems interesting as well:

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 17024
    I thought it was good but slow paced and drawn out at times... Then ending was great, just when you think you had it all figured out they go and do that and then you're not so sure anymore lol

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    is it good? i saw the trailer last night..
    Based on your taste which seems to revolve around murder and serial killers I assume you're going to like it, gonna check it out later tonight maybe and I'll report back either way lol

Btw check out "you" if you haven't already :p

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Based on your taste which seems to revolve around murder and serial killers I assume you're going to like it, gonna check it out later tonight maybe and I'll report back either way lol

Btw check out "you" if you haven't already :p
    i will...
    completely out of character (as i HATE reality TV shows), but have you seen The Circle?
    My colleagues keep talking about it, so i started it to see what it is about... and boy am i hooked! I still hate reality TV, but what's interesting is how social media impacts people's behaviour and perception of other people.