• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What are your top 5 netflix series?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
i will...
completely out of character (as i HATE reality TV shows), but have you seen The Circle?
My colleagues keep talking about it, so i started it to see what it is about... and boy am i hooked! I still hate reality TV, but what's interesting is how social media impacts people's behaviour and perception of other people.
No but I'll check it out, seems interesting

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree. If I met him in real life I would probably get the urge to slap him silly :)
    I wonder why no one did try to slap him, that would surely solve the issue regarding his identity, you know turning the other cheek and all :p

Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    For those looking to watch a new series:
    Line of duty. One of the greatest shows of all time.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just finished Unauthorized Living. I would give it 4 over 5. The high point is due to three reasons, it sheds the light on Alzheimer, and depicts the world of drugs in relation to its impact on the family of the drug leader himself, mainly the illusion of power when in fact he's being ravaged from the inside. A third reason would be the superb character that Jose Coronado greatly succeeds in portraying in Nemo Bandeira.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Has anyone watched 6 Underground? I just started it and it seems highly entertaining.

The story seems interesting, the very best trying to take down a dictator.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Has anyone watched 6 Underground? I just started it and it seems highly entertaining.

The story seems interesting, the very best trying to take down a dictator.

Correction: 6 Underground is a movie. Popcorn afternoon entertaining watch.