What do you think of giving Palestinians the nationality vs 100B USD?

Are you with this solution or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 96.4%

• Total voters
Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
The intent to profit from naturalization is there.
Yes, most definitely. If naturalization will be profitable in a limited scope, why not? But when naturalization will mean mass extinction of the original citizens, then it is suicidal to do it. You are talking of half a million people. More than half may be of voting age. You're comparing the case of a few hundred people to hundreds of thousands. The latter case is not politically, socially, economically or religiously profitable to the majority of Lebanese people.

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    1-That's not for you to decide
    2-Jordan is diverse and if you don't know about Jordan don't talk
    3- There are Christians and Arab jews in Jordan too, they are not a majority but Jordanian society is diverse
    and Finally, again, don't give suggestions to the EU, just state the valid and logical reasons why you
    can't handle such numbers. I think it is obvious even to the blind, a small glass cannot contain a jar of water
    Jordan is about 95% Sunni Muslim and Arab. What diversity is that compared to Lebanon? Jordan is geographically bigger than Lebanon too.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

The intent to profit from naturalization is there.
    a profit that is short term and if you have corrupt politicians, they will steal that money too
    like they stole the whole previous sums given by the gulf countries since 1990
    When shit hits the fan, these corrupt politicians will board a plane and good bye Lebanon.
    they have already bought many properties outside Lebanon.
    I'm really disappointed by the Lebanese army chief quiet honestly.
    None of the corrupted politicians ever loved Lebanon, they are here because it is a gold mine and they are digging it hard

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    a profit that is short term and if you have corrupt politicians, they will steal that money too
    like they stole the whole previous sums given by the gulf countries since 1990
    When shit hits the fan, these corrupt politicians will board a plane and good bye Lebanon.
    they have already bought many properties outside Lebanon.
    I'm really disappointed by the Lebanese army chief quiet honestly.
    None of the corrupted politicians ever loved Lebanon, they are here because it is a gold mine and they are digging it hard
    Please khallik hek zakeh. Ne7na met3ooden 3a hek posts minnak. Ma 3ash te7kina bil deen w bi daesh w mad3osh.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Jordan is about 95% Sunni Muslim and Arab. What diversity is that compared to Lebanon? Jordan is geographically bigger than Lebanon too.
    Not by much bigger and most of it is Sahara but that's not for you also to decide where Palestinians should go, it is not your problem to begin with.
    secondly 95% Sunni Muslim is not very true, maybe Egypt yes but not Jordan and what do you mean by diversity ?
    you portray it as a good thing, it is not !! example ? here is Lebanon, look what diversity has done to it ... a sabotaged government after sabotaged government

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Yes, most definitely. If naturalization will be profitable in a limited scope, why not? But when naturalization will mean mass extinction of the original citizens, then it is suicidal to do it. You are talking of half a million people. More than half may be of voting age. You're comparing the case of a few hundred people to hundreds of thousands. The latter case is not politically, socially, economically or religiously profitable to the majority of Lebanese people.
    Weren't Palestinians estimated at 350 000 last year?

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    they were not in Jordan !! israel kicked them to Lebanon
    I'm not saying this for the EU to hear you but when you say this, you are creating a problem with Jordan
    let the EU suggest this for Jordan not us !! besides, Palestinians are better off in bigger geographical locations
    like Europe and Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Egypt or Libya but that's not for us to decide .. all we can do is state
    our legitimate concerns and our small geographical location.
    This also included the women who are demanding to give their children the Lebanese citizenship.
    The best course of action is to throw in jail the corrupted politicians if they refuse to give back what they stole.
    Mbala the PLO were kicked out of Jordan for doing the same thing there they did in Lebanon. Nehna alebna Tayeb bass, taraknehun ?

Black September - Wikipedia

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Please khallik hek zakeh. Ne7na met3ooden 3a hek posts minnak. Ma 3ash te7kina bil deen w bi daesh w mad3osh.
    I do not serve you, I cannot abide by your instructions. My mind only analyze things from a logical point of view and knowledge of Islam is not prone to your political schemes and interests.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Weren't Palestinians estimated at 350 000 last year?
    I'd advise you to enter their camps and take count of them. They're not citizens, and they have a country to themselves. Our army can't enter their camps. And some idiots want to further embolden them to foment what would eventually be conflict.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    no
    last estimates from the gov census was 169K
    This is from Wikipedia:

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Lebanon ranged from 260,000 to 400,000 in 2011.[3][when?] Human Rights Watch estimated 300,000 as of 2011.[4] UNRWA's count was 450,000 as of 2014 and has not updated this figure since.[2] In 2017, census by the Lebanese government counted 174,000 Palestinians in Lebanon.[5]

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I'd advise you to enter their camps and take count of them. They're not citizens, and they have a country to themselves. Our army can't enter their camps. And some idiots want to further embolden them to foment what would eventually be conflict.
    So you're saying he's the answer to our problems? : P

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This is from Wikipedia:

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Lebanon ranged from 260,000 to 400,000 in 2011.[3][when?] Human Rights Watch estimated 300,000 as of 2011.[4] UNRWA's count was 450,000 as of 2014 and has not updated this figure since.[2] In 2017, census by the Lebanese government counted 174,000 Palestinians in Lebanon.[5]

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member