What do you think of giving Palestinians the nationality vs 100B USD?

Are you with this solution or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 96.4%

• Total voters
ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

الآن في مقابلة على تلفزيون الجديد في مظاهرة طرابلس - أمرأة متزوّجة من سوري قالت :"قالت تلفنولي الصبح وقالوا لي مبروك مدام أخذتي الجنسية لأولادك ولزوّجك -" يلا مبروك يا جماعة حقوق المرأة زوجها صار لبناني هلق كلّ عشيرته ستأتي لبنان طلبا للجنسية - الحمد لله أللي ما نزلت وأنتخبت ألا مرّة وحّدة بحياتي كلها وهي بعد تموز 2006 وبعدها ما عدت نزلت لأنني أيقنت أن هذه الطبقة السياسية منافقة وهذا النظام اللصوصي نظام مريض - ريّا الحسن شرموطة كبيرة

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    What a stupid question is that
    of course i don't
    What are your reasons? Won't 100bn rescue the economy? Would you rather see the economy destroyed? What do you think?

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    ok and ?
    do you think i believe a single word he said after the sa7sou7 ?

What he first said was sincere and from the heart
    Hezbollah is finished, the shi3a are starving.
    Ok, they are finished. Now what?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Ok, they are finished. Now what?
    I think Hezbollah will submit and order the President to sign on resettlement for 100B
    The remaining brainwashed should be easy to convince that this is a "good move".

zero

zero

For 200B, shebaa farms, and a piece of Syria... I would probably accept. Lol. We can settle our debt and still have a lot of money left over to build.

S

Saj

All for an easing of restrictions on Palestinians when the time is right, because they make their money and spend it in Lebanon and because it helps combat the spread of extremism in the camps. Give them an MP or two to be included in the 27 Sunni MPs. If we have a stronger economy, ease some of the restrictions.

But citizenship? Absolutely not. Sectarian issues aside, Lebanon doesn’t have work for half of its youth. This would be a disaster from which no one would win except the US, Israelis, and Saudis.

Israel made them refugees. Israel has to remedy the situation. Not Lebanon.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I think Hezbollah will submit and order the President to sign on resettlement for 100B
    The remaining brainwashed should be easy to convince that this is a "good move".
    So you wouldn't mind naturalization if Hezbollah and the president agree? Is that what you're saying? You're dodging my questions.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Nope i'm fine, well stocked and can survive for years
    Listen at who needs the rescue

I'm not asking about you personally. I'm talking about the economy. Please answer my question. Do you think it is worth accept 100bn in exchange for naturalization to rescue the economy?

S

Saj

This is an underestimation. Many Palestinians live between Lebanese, not the camps.

And many of the Palestinians who made it out of Lebanon will return to receive citizenship. We’re talking no less than 400,000 Palestinians getting citizenship.

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    Convince me why should they be resettled in Lebanon and become an economic and social burden.

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

Convince me why should they be resettled in Lebanon and become an economic and social burden.
    Palestinians resettled
    100 billions to the Lebanese state
    totally agree on one condition
    European/North American passports and resettlement program for Lebanese Christians
    we are all fed up and it's a fair deal for all

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I’m not resettling anyone nor i want them resettled
    I’m saying Hezbollah will resettle them as a short term solution to the economic mess and reorganize their ranks and base
    They’re bleeding and the shi3a are already denouncing the ‘resistance’

V

Viral

الصورة صارت واضحة وضوح الشمس:
    المشاكل الإقتصادية إلى حلحلة وبحبوحة، الدين العام إلى زوال والوضع الأمني ممتاز، الفساد منتهي...
    شرط توطين اللاجئ السوري.
    جماعة العنصرية وحقوق الإنسان عيروني سكوتكن لأنو الوضع شاذ جدًا، ومستغرب أكتر إنو ما في إبن مرا بالثورة العظيمة انتبه يطالب بالعودة الآمنة للاجئين يلي هني إخوة إلنا ومنحبّهن، وبدنا يرجعوا لأنو بلادهن صارت بألف خير الحمد لله.

توطين ما في، فهمتو أو منعيد؟

والمقال هون برسم كل فهلوي بعدو مش فاهم اللعبة مظبوط.

??????

وخلال استقباله رئيس بعثة الاتحاد الأوروبي في لبنان، السفير رالف طراف، اليوم الجمعة 8 من تشرين الثاني، في قصر بعبدا الرئاسي بالعاصمة بيروت، اعتبر عون أن موقف الاتحاد الأوروبي “يتناقض مع الدعوة اللبنانية المتكررة لإعادة النازحين السوريين إلى بلادهم، لا سيما بعدما استقر الوضع في أكثر من 90% من الأراضي السورية، وانحسرت المواجهات المسلحة في منطقة محدودة جدًا”، بحسب تعبيره.
    (...)
    وأصدرت لجنتا الشؤون الخارجية والميزانية في البرلمان الأوروبي، في 9 من تشرين الأول الماضي، بيانًا بخصوص اللاجئين السوريين، أكد ضرورة تأمين قدرتهم على الاندماج والتوظيف على المدى الطويل، بطريقة متماسكة مع المجتمعات المضيفة

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I’m not resettling anyone nor i want them resettled
    I’m saying Hezbollah will resettle them as a short term solution to the economic mess and reorganize their ranks and base
    They’re bleeding and the shi3a are already denouncing the ‘resistance’
    If you won't resettle them for huge amount of money, even though our economy is in crisis, why do you keep using the economy as an excuse to attack the resistance? Why do you keep using the economy as an excuse to ask for Hezballah to disarm or accept naturalization of refugees? If you won't accept naturalization for 100bn, why do you think Hezballah would blink and compromise its weapons and resistance role because of the economy? Or course, I am assuming you are against Tawteen. But you are not. And I am convinced, Geagea, your leader, is also not against Tawteen. If at all, he is working for it under the table with the Saudis and Americans. He is miscalculating thinking that after Tawteen and dismantling the confessional system, he would become president through Palestinian votes. He is selling this Christians of Lebanon.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    لي بدو يمضي على عفو عام
    بيمضي على توطين

History will record that the Palestinian refugees got resettled under this 3ahd
    حق الكرسي

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We should put them in boats and send them to Cyprus.