What do you think of giving Palestinians the nationality vs 100B USD?

Are you with this solution or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 96.4%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    everyone is against the palestinians gaining citizenships. The syrians too. :)
    Of course yes y’a Habib el ❤ . Every nationalist has to think about his people and his land first no.. other else yrou7 ytom halo. Kif yalleh tam toxic wastes to kill his own people chou bikoun. Mich bass heyk he doesn’t deserve to be a leader in his community. No for Syrians too of course.
    Only not that the world would say that we are racists, we accept to help poor people even if they are Palestinians Syrians or kroud soud

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    At least real Lebanese are against the real danger. This imposition unit us as least.
    Unfortunately, that was not the case before and after 1975, and Im afraid today its not any different, we are passing to exactly the same situation or even s bigger one. All I can say is allah yistour!

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Unfortunately, that was not the case before and after 1975, and Im afraid today its not any different, we are passing to exactly the same situation or even s bigger one. All I can say is allah yistour!
    Think positive and work on that in your entourage spread the good news the respect and love. Respect of ourselves our country and every human being love your people, you self and everybody. Than work and fight for your own aim and target.
    Don’t say Allah youstor go and fight for your cause.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Think positive and work on that in your entourage spread the good news the respect and love. Respect of ourselves our country and every human being love your people, you self and everybody. Than work and fight for your own aim and target.
    Don’t say Allah youstor go and fight for your cause.
    Im always like that, and i always write in the other thread that im very optimistic, and kteer mirte7, but in this particular issue, people meed to be aware and awake not to repeat the same mistake again!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

At least real Lebanese are against the real danger. This imposition unit us as least.
    Not really. I, for one, don't mind the naturalization of Palestinians for the following reasons:
    1-They deserve to live in dignity.
    2-Poverty and injustice breed terrorists. Palestinians living in camps are a bigger threat to Lebanon's stability than naturalized Palestinians.
    3-Israel will never take them back. Should we keep them living in inhumane conditions forever?
    4-Hizbullah will keep milking this for their own political gains, preventing any future peace initiatives with Israel and using it as an excuse to keep their weapons.

I may be in the minority. But then again, majority rule is not always the best rule.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I'm all for HA supporters being naturalized in Iran, though.

A

Adel Zakhary

what is this? Lebanon is not cheap, nor is she a lady for sale. Its insinuating to think that money can buy nationalities. If Pals could go to Ireland instead, I'm sure they are very welcoming. Last I heard about the Irish is $0.5 GBP grants citizenship. I could be mistaken though.

But no. NO NO NO!! We wouldn't do it in Egypt. We are not distributing nationailities like Ramadan charitable cases.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

ok and ?
    do you think i believe a single word he said after the sa7sou7 ?
    What he first said was sincere and from the heart
    Hezbollah is finished, the shi3a are starving.
    3tezer wlak 7eywan :lol: