What does Aoun think of Bachir Gemayel?

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
This Gemayel is something.... li khallaf ma met... Pierre Gemayel II

View attachment 7490

Bi2ssa watan la lil tawriss la lil khilafa.

We should not be happy to see froukh el batt. In that way all our problems especially Christians will not end.
We have to be all leaders in every family we have to prepare our children to be leaders not only the feudal families of Lebanon.

I am not happy to see taymour, tony el zghir, Samia Gemayel , Nadia Gemayel or this new Gemayel.

Look here where is kamil chamoun the son of lunatic Dory. This is a good example.

!Aoune32

He seems to have the charisma and looks!!! Very important for politics. You can be edameh but if you don't have charisma; are boring, you don't know how to deliver the message effectively; you go nowhere.

Gemayel family like them or not they have paid a big price for Lebanon starting with Bashir, Pierre and other family members also. Hopefully this young man turns out to be like his father.

JB81

Legendary Member
Gemayel family like them or not they have paid a big price for Lebanon starting with Bashir, Pierre and other family members also. Hopefully this young man turns out to be like his father.

To be honest, Bashir is ummm for me. Not sure if it is because of my Ahrar background, not a Kataebi one; Pierre Amine was still young....
But the founder Pierre Gemayel chapeau bas; it is his irth with the great nemer and 3amid eddeh that we have hope; along with rajol mou2assaset President Shehab

!Aoune32

To be honest, Bashir is ummm for me. Not sure if it is because of my Ahrar background, not a Kataebi one; Pierre Amine was still young....
But the founder Pierre Gemayel chapeau bas; it is his irth with the great nemer and 3amid eddeh that we have hope; along with rajol mou2assaset President Shehab

Understood but no one can deny that Bashir didn't defend the christians but also don't forget that he was very young. These days a person who is 25-30 doesn't know how to wipe his nose properly yet be the leader of a militia.

JB81

Legendary Member
Understood but no one can deny that Bashir didn't defend the christians but also don't forget that he was very young. These days a person who is 25-30 doesn't know how to wipe his nose properly yet be the leader of a militia.

Yes.. and I think of Bashir... Ehden Safra herrass Arz... who were nevertheless patriotic than him

Last edited:

!Aoune32

Yes.. and I think of Bashir... Ehden Safra herrass Arz... who were never less patriotic than him

The issue with the Maronites is that they like to wipe one another out. They could have been the strongest if they were 1 hand but what happened happened. :)

JB81

Legendary Member
The issue with the Maronites is that they like to wipe one another out. They could have been the strongest if they were 1 hand but what happened happened. :)

Not very much true. Pierre Gemayyel may be the only Maronite person in his era to deserve the presidency according to his Kataebi size. But, he always stepped down to others; President Camille Chamoun also sacrificed, so did Raymond Eddeh. The elimination mentality started with Bashir... Allah yerhamo

!Aoune32

Not very much true. Pierre Gemayyel may be the only Maronite person in his era to deserve the presidency according to his Kataebi size. But, he always stepped down to others; President Camille Chamoun also sacrificed, so did Raymond Eddeh. The elimination mentality started with Bashir... Allah yerhamo

Allah yerhamo he was the best christian leader of his time. :)
If he was still alive our country would never be what it is today.