• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What does your nickname mean?

kappa273

hey guys and gals,

so many people on this forum and so many different nicknames....

what about if each gives a reason (if there is one) why he picked this specific nickname...

example:
-kappa273.... kappa used to be my nickname on the CB many moons ago in lebanon, approx. 15 years
-273 was the last part of my ID number at AUB...

cheers,
kappa

confirm password

Re: what does ur nickname mean?

Well.. I was registering to be a member in the forum when I noticed it asks to "confirm password". I couldn't be bothered to think of a new alias so I typed that one in the chosen username field. The End :tongue:

What is CB?

mount_amel

Well , mine is Mount_Amel ... we all know what mouny is , amel nesbatan to 3amel ban saba2....
so its jabal 3amel in arabic ... lebanese south ...
I am from the south , and i am a little met3aseb :) lol for jabal 3amel , or what used to be know as al qawmeya el 3amelya ... long story guys , i'll explain later

JoeFPM

well for me its the name of my school...supelec..actually am no nurdo bas before i register i was browsing the forum and saw a subject on which i wanted to comment so i wanted to register as fast as i could..and the 1st thing that wame to my mouse was my school's name cz of the pancarte that was facing me..i wanted to come back later with a different one but i just didnt change it :)

TonyFPM

Well Tony refers to some stupid person and FPM stands for Free Patriotic Movement it's a lebanese secular movement that stands for reform and fights corrupt persons.

FOMEA

Take A look @ my Avatar.. :biggrin:
F-OMEA is the M.E.A Flagship..
The love of my Life...

Mitzidupree

emm...well mitz comes from mitzvah = jewish religion duty , dupre has no meaning at all (u spell it Mitzidupri, though there is a song for Deep Puprle called Mitzi Dupree <-- double e and space in between its the name of the girl in the song so don't mix them together
PS: am not a girl eh ? :p

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member

Fakhr Eddine is the man who unified the Christian & Druze communities to make LEBANESE NATION

1618 is the year of his comeback from Exile

The leader has changed and the year also. But the Scene repeated

-unknown-

about me -unknown-,
i bought a cell "mesta3mal" and before taht i reset the options, when somebody used to call me it wrote the name, and "unknown"!!

and in the media player sometimes it's written "unknown artist",

and like supelec kenet mesta3jil i wanna reply to someone so toli3 be beille "unknown" :p!

Motorcity

Motor-city
I live in a city full of loud Electric generators! :biggrin:

No, I live in Metro Detroit, the birthplace of the American Automobile Industry.

mehdi_amel

my nick is so: syria and its allaince killed in lebanon in the year of 88 the famous communist arabic theorist al shahid MEHDI AMEL and i am taking his name just not to forget him and his works for the labors in the world .. salam

Kolar

KOLAR

Each letter in my nickname stands for the name of a special person in my life sorry i can't say names :biggrin: