• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What does your nickname mean?

kalel

Orange Room Supporter
mine is KALEL which is actually the original kryptonian name of superman. aka clark kent and KAL-EL...:tongue:

Nayla

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
mine is KALEL which is actually the original kryptonian name of superman. aka clark kent and KAL-EL...:tongue:

hehe
Your avatar is great :thumbup: :biggrin: :devil2:
I love it lool :thumbup:

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
I think i have the shortest nickname on the forum :rock:

It is self explanatory ... my name is Joe :)

mickey117

Legendary Member
I think i have the shortest nickname on the forum :rock:

It is self explanatory ... my name is Joe :)

No, X is shorter. BTW, guys can anyone change his nickname? I have noticed old members used to have other nicknames

Layyouss

Administrator
Master Penguin
No, X is shorter. BTW, guys can anyone change his nickname? I have noticed old members used to have other nicknames

I agree, I want to change my nickname to :0P

Any old/active member can change his nickname, if you want to change your nickname send a PM to the administration (Mods, Team Leaders or The Administrator)

Ps: you can not change your nickname for the fun of it, or change it every couple days, the administration reserves the right to reject any renaming request and might ask you to register with a new account.

Cheers,
Layyouss

Booyakasha

Legendary Member
Booyakasha is a British slang word for Hello. Well it's more like "Hey" for Americans.
A common use of Booyakasha is made by Ali G (the same actor as Borat). Check out his vids on youtube :)
YouTube - Ali G - sandwich war

p.s: BLT means Bacon Lettuce Tomato. It's like our local shawarma :yelrotflmao:

Well, i'm "orange positif" cause my blood type is O+ w se2abit enno my blood is ORANGE and what if it was also postive, so ktamalit... and whoever asks me about my blood i always say "ORANGE POSITIF"

Nayla

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My nickname Nayla is my name which means successful and winner :thumbup1:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My name is Abou Sandal because i only wander around wearing shorts, an open shirt and a pair of Sandals.