• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What does your nickname mean?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I happen to love tales. Good night tales. And I find the Lord of the Rings to be the arch tale of them all, undoubtedly the best ever written. Moria is, "an ancient subterranean complex in Middle-earth, comprising a vast labyrinthine network of tunnels, chambers, mines and halls under the Misty Mountains.. Moria was the greatest city of the Dwarves."

In my avatar, the fellowship of the ring has just arrived to the hidden with magic entrance of Moria. They're struggling to crack the spell that seals its hidden door. The illustration in my avatar depicts the light of the moon reflected in the small lake outside the entrance. And this is in a way how I also imagine it looked like, that frozen moment of my favorite tale, thereof My Moria Moon.
Nice! Always full of meaning and creativity
“a vast labyrinthine network of tunnels, chambers, mines and halls”
If you may my tfelsouf, is this how you view yourself and therefore identify with Moria? Or is it rather more a reflection of your intellectual curitosity? I find analyzing that stuff interesting :bookworm:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nice! Always full of meaning and creativity
“a vast labyrinthine network of tunnels, chambers, mines and halls”
If you may my tfelsouf, is this how you view yourself and therefore identify with Moria? Or is it rather more a reflection of your intellectual curitosity? I find analyzing that stuff interesting :bookworm:
It is usually far simpler, he/she is a probably a dwarf that hails from Moria before it was taken over by the trolls and orcs...!