What games are you playing lately?

M_Gamer

M_Gamer

So im kinda curious what games are Lebanese people playing lately, since i barely find Lebanese in MMOs and other online games.
On the side note, i was playing aura kingdom and osu! but due to being busy i only play osu! now. How about you guys?

• Advertisement
  • Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

The "I want to get in her pants" game. It starts online but the last "missions" of the game are offline.
    Had a particularly good offline mission today... great graphics, gameplay, and user friendly interface. Unfortunately there was a dramatic plot twist in the storyline, a none player character (ex) had a massive accident and is undergoing his second surgery today. Mission is postponed :(

Impera

Impera

Had a particularly good offline mission today... great graphics, gameplay, and user friendly interface. Unfortunately there was a dramatic plot twist in the storyline, a none player character (ex) had a massive accident and is undergoing his second surgery today. Mission is postponed :(
    HAHAHA. Mission Failed.

As for me, I was on fire yesterday. I'm usually really good on Sundays. And I was in no rush to finish the last mission quickly.

Needless to say, I OWNED the last mission.

No but truthfully, it was just me and my right hand yesterday :( :p

We've been good pals since puberty. We're not as close as we used be, but still "Al Sadik Wakt Al Dik" ;) :D :p

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I play League of Legends. mostly when I am not in Lebanon, since the ping sucks.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    I don't play such virtual games. I play live "simulation game" with real $ called Stock market, Options(Put,Call) & Currency trading.

* as a hobby

M_Gamer

M_Gamer

I play League of Legends. mostly when I am not in Lebanon, since the ping sucks.
    Yeah, the net speed and ping is usually bad during the afternoon and night making online games nearly unplayable. Lebanon really needs to upgrade to fiber optics :/

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Recently I played the new Homeworld game (I'm huge fan of the series) called Deserts of Kharak. I think I'm halfway through the campaign. That game is on PC.

I'm waiting for The Division. I think I'll get it on XBox One since my PC can't handle high level graphics.

My favorite game of last year was by far The Witcher 3. I spent over 200 hours on it and loved every single minute.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

The game I played most in last few years is League of Legends (no surprise).

In 2015 didn't play much, the most I played was season 5 of Diablo 3 for couple months. Always been a huge fan of the series and though Diablo 3's original release was disappointing, the new updates made it fun again.

For single player RPGs, I got Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition with intent to play but didn't have a chance yet. You really need to be in mood to get immersed in virtual world to enjoy those games and get the most out of them, which has been elusive.

Hameed

Hameed

Recently I played the new Homeworld game (I'm huge fan of the series) called Deserts of Kharak. I think I'm halfway through the campaign. That game is on PC.

I'm waiting for The Division. I think I'll get it on XBox One since my PC can't handle high level graphics.

My favorite game of last year was by far The Witcher 3. I spent over 200 hours on it and loved every single minute.
    So you buy an XBOX 1 Shitty instead of buying a high end GFX ? :confused: at least if you wanted a console for that reason, you're better off with a PS4 else a hig hend GFX is better. Anyways you already bought Xbox 1 shitty.

Hameed

Hameed

So im kinda curious what games are Lebanese people playing lately, since i barely find Lebanese in MMOs and other online games.
    On the side note, i was playing aura kingdom and osu! but due to being busy i only play osu! now. How about you guys?
    Our internet found that MMOs are sherek, no need :D

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    So you buy an XBOX 1 Shitty instead of buying a high end GFX ? :confused: at least if you wanted a console for that reason, you're better off with a PS4 else a hig hend GFX is better. Anyways you already bought Xbox 1 shitty.
    XBox One is cheaper than a high end PC. If I just bought a new GFX then my processing power would bottle-neck elsewhere. But don't worry, I'm first and foremost a PC player and refuse to be "consoled". Later this year I will buy a brand new high end PC with the sole purpose of playing the much anticipated Star Citizen.

Hameed

Hameed

XBox One is cheaper than a high end PC. If I just bought a new GFX then my processing power would bottle-neck elsewhere. But don't worry, I'm first and foremost a PC player and refuse to be "consoled". Later this year I will buy a brand new high end PC with the sole purpose of playing the much anticipated Star Citizen.
    All I was saying is that Xbox One is not a good investment, you'd better invest in a PS4 if you wanted to play the division, else buy a high end PC GFX

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    All I was saying is that Xbox One is not a good investment, you'd better invest in a PS4 if you wanted to play the division, else buy a high end PC GFX
    I'm not into the XBox vs PS warfare. I pretty much see them as almost the same and like I said, I'm a PC gamer over and above consoles. My decision to go for XBox instead of PS was solely based on the controller, which I'm way more familiar with. I hate the PS controller and was never able to get accustomed to it.

Hameed

Hameed

Ouf Ouf .... man ma3lesh haydeh 2osset el controller ma dakhalet bi rasseh ...a 5 year old kid could get accustomed to a PS4 controller compared to the lunatic Xbox controller.
    Anyway, the issue was debatable between Xbox360 and PS3 and at the end PS3 won, however in the case of PS4 vs XBOXOne ... the results were clear from the beginning search any gaming website you want.

I have nothing against PC gamers as I was an old school PC gamer myself, my first Gfx was a 3Dfx voodoo 16MB ...however in the last 6 years or so, believe it or not it was microsoft not sony who killed PC gaming for the sake of Xbox market and now they are regretting it big time.

I don't expect Xbox to stay around and will probably face the fate of Sega, not speaking as a fanboy but microsoft doesn't know how to do the gaming business.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    Ouf Ouf .... man ma3lesh haydeh 2osset el controller ma dakhalet bi rasseh ...a 5 year old kid could get accustomed to a PS4 controller compared to the lunatic Xbox controller.
    Anyway, the issue was debatable between Xbox360 and PS3 and at the end PS3 won, however in the case of PS4 vs XBOXOne ... the results were clear from the beginning search any gaming website you want.

I have nothing against PC gamers as I was an old school PC gamer myself, my first Gfx was a 3Dfx voodoo 16MB ...however in the last 6 years or so, believe it or not it was microsoft not sony who killed PC gaming for the sake of Xbox market and now they are regretting it big time.

I don't expect Xbox to stay around and will probably face the fate of Sega, not speaking as a fanboy but microsoft doesn't know how to do the gaming business.
    Well, in terms of the controller I like the fact that the X1 controller has the two thumbsticks on different x axis. For me that makes aiming and precision a lot easier. On the PS contreller they're on the same axis and I feel my movement is sloppy. Furthermore the trigger on the X1 controller actually looks and feels like a real trigger. On PS it is convex! When your hands start to sweat, and they will, your finger will easily slip.

The problem with PC gaming is that the moment you spend your hard earned cash on the latest and most powerful benchmark, you're already behind. And within months you'll see your system painfully slide down into the acceptable range. Within 2 years you're out of date. I hate that about PC.

Hameed

Hameed

Well, in terms of the controller I like the fact that the X1 controller has the two thumbsticks on different x axis. For me that makes aiming and precision a lot easier. On the PS contreller they're on the same axis and I feel my movement is sloppy. Furthermore the trigger on the X1 controller actually looks and feels like a real trigger. On PS it is convex! When your hands start to sweat, and they will, your finger will easily slip.
    Ah hek seret 3am te7keh FPS ... I don't play FPS on consoles be it X1 or PS4, First Person Shooter are for PC, Mouse + Keyboard .... errmm internet connection too :confused: if you're playing online that is. Most of my games are Japanese RPGs / "well done" western RPG, with true medieval characters, not some modern day (specOps )character shoved in medieval armor .... speaking like: " yeah dude, let's clear the castle from monsters, alpha bravo, over and out " :D or a female character with feminist women rights expressions who woke up one day and found herself in a fantasy world of dungeons and dragons
    The problem with PC gaming is that the moment you spend your hard earned cash on the latest and most powerful benchmark, you're already behind. And within months you'll see your system painfully slide down into the acceptable range. Within 2 years you're out of date. I hate that about PC.
    This more of an illusion really rather than the real cause of PC gaming collapse. Microsoft used to set the norm and rules for game development studios when PC gaming was driving Windows OS sales vis a vis other OSes

With Microsoft killing PC gaming for the sake of shittybox, PC game developers had no choice but to turn to GFX manufactures, NVIDIA and AMD fund game development for the sake of marketing expensive high end graphics while PC gaming in its sense became dull, repetitive. It's like you're playing the game for graphics rather than enjoying the game play. There are no new ideas in the PC gaming world nowadays like it used to be in the old days.

However, I can see a return to PC gaming now that Xbox will fail. When a company like M$ funds game studios, these studios are obliged to develop a game that will work fluently on multiple hardware levels.

In my opinion, I'd rather a game contains more lively elements rather than graphic cards focusing all their energy on rendering and polishing the main character closer to hollywood realism, if you want a hollywood actor, bring him in and let him do the cut scene .. rather than forcing me to buy 1500$ GFX card for that purpose while everything around him/her in the game scene still look like year 2000 graphics.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    Ah hek seret 3am te7keh FPS ... I don't play FPS on consoles be it X1 or PS4, First Person Shooter are for PC, Mouse + Keyboard .... errmm internet connection too :confused: if you're playing online that is. Most of my games are Japanese RPGs / "well done" western RPG, with true medieval characters, not some modern day (specOps )character shoved in medieval armor .... speaking like: " yeah dude, let's clear the castle from monsters, alpha bravo, over and out " :D or a female character with feminist women rights expressions who woke up one day and found herself in a fantasy world of dungeons and dragons

This more of an illusion really rather than the real cause of PC gaming collapse. Microsoft used to set the norm and rules for game development studios when PC gaming was driving Windows OS sales vis a vis other OSes

With Microsoft killing PC gaming for the sake of shittybox, PC game developers had no choice but to turn to GFX manufactures, NVIDIA and AMD fund game development for the sake of marketing expensive high end graphics while PC gaming in its sense became dull, repetitive. It's like you're playing the game for graphics rather than enjoying the game play. There are no new ideas in the PC gaming world nowadays like it used to be in the old days.

However, I can see a return to PC gaming now that Xbox will fail. When a company like M$ funds game studios, these studios are obliged to develop a game that will work fluently on multiple hardware levels.

In my opinion, I'd rather a game contains more lively elements rather than graphic cards focusing all their energy on rendering and polishing the main character closer to hollywood realism, if you want a hollywood actor, bring him in and let him do the cut scene .. rather than forcing me to buy 1500$ GFX card for that purpose while everything around him/her in the game scene still look like year 2000 graphics.
    I think PC is making a huge come back, especially with platforms like Steam. So many gamers are themselves developing games that are rich in gameplay and story while graphics takes a backseat. I love such games and it seems they tend to outsell some of the AAA titles.

Hameed

Hameed

I think PC is making a huge come back, especially with platforms like Steam. So many gamers are themselves developing games that are rich in gameplay and story while graphics takes a backseat. I love such games and it seems they tend to outsell some of the AAA titles.
    Exactly, only I hate the Steam part, I am from the physical disc era, unless I touch the game disc with my hand, it is not mine :D ... though the size of games are getting bigger spanning multiple DVDs, making steam better for most.
    PC game glory, in my opinion isn't fully restored with LAN still missing.