What games are you playing lately?

M_Gamer

M_Gamer

DS is most successful in Japan because it has tons of Japanese games and its mostly popular among students both in school and university especially when commuting to and back from school.

In my opinion the most successful hand held ever made was the GameBoy, I didn't own one but used to play on it with my cousin. I owned a PSP though, but its controllers were very tedious to use. My first console was a NES ( nintendo entertainment system) yes that elegantly designed mystery Pandora's box :D
Gameboy color...good old days when i use to mostly play pokemon and mario on it. Also my first game console was also NES. I believe my first game on it was a tank game idk the name tho lol

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Valkyria Chronicles 4. A nice strategy turn based game that is character and scenario immersive and has a long single player campaign.
    Given that there aren't many single player campaign games anymore this one really stands out. Its campaign is much longer than the first Valkyria Chronicles which _was long as well_ It also has the perm death. if a character dies in the field then he's out from the rest of the game. This makes it interesting too because you might loose some missions if the character is dead so you have to coordinate your attacks in a way to have enough back up so soldiers do not die.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Valkyria Chronicles 4. A nice strategy turn based game that is character and scenario immersive and has a long single player campaign.
    Given that there aren't many single player campaign games anymore this one really stands out. Its campaign is much longer than the first Valkyria Chronicles which _was long as well_ It also has the perm death. if a character dies in the field then he's out from the rest of the game. This makes it interesting too because you might loose some missions if the character is dead so you have to coordinate your attacks in a way to have enough back up so soldiers do not die.
    Valkyria Chronicles was one of my favorite games from the PS3 era. Bought it and 4 during the recent Switch sales, and currently playing through it again before finally jumping into 4.

Great games.