What is are your political leanings?

What are your primary political leanings within Lebanese Christian parties?

• Pro FPM

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Anti FPM

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Pro LF

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Anti LF

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Pro Marada

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Anti Marada

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Pro Kataeb

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Anti Kataeb

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Pro Tashnaq

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Anti Tashnaq

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Identify as Independent

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Do not identify as Independent

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Please vote for your political leanings for Lebanese Christian parties, regardless whether you consider yourself a party member, a party supporter, or an independent. You can vote for multiple options and you can vote based on whether you lean towards a party or against it. All votes are private. I am hoping this gives us a view on the makeup of this forum. (note I only selected Christian parties for this thread due to limitation in number of poll answers. I will start another thread for other parties)

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Pro FPM but I do not agree with everything and I will state my mind eventhough it could be different than the parties stance.

manifesto

manifesto

Not an FPMer by any stretch, but I hate LF and Kataeb with a passion.

Guess I'm a hateful independent.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    by the way folks the voting in this thread is anonymous so if folks don't want others to know, they can still vote. However you can post on how you voted if you like.

also you can come back and change your vote anytime, it is not locked.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Independent but my views happen to align with FPM, for the most part. Unless and until that changes, I am a pro-FPM independent.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Independent but my views happen to align with FPM, for the most part. Unless and until that changes, I am a pro-FPM independent.
    Exactly the same... Sister from another mister.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not an FPMer by any stretch, but I hate LF and Kataeb with a passion.

Guess I'm a hateful independent.
    You're hateful period. You're anti-Christian, anti-Sunni, anti-secular mitwele hell-bent on reviving the Persian empire.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Pro-FPM. Even though there are things I don't agree with, I still believe they are working for a better country

Le منشار

Le منشار

Please vote for your political leanings for Lebanese Christian parties, regardless whether you consider yourself a party member, a party supporter, or an independent. You can vote for multiple options and you can vote based on whether you lean towards a party or against it. All votes are private. I am hoping this gives us a view on the makeup of this forum. (note I only selected Christian parties for this thread due to limitation in number of poll answers. I will start another thread for other parties)
    are you limiting this forum only to the boundaries of Lebanon and its political system ?! I think the idea of this poll is irrelevant to " the makeup of this forum ".
    sorry

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    are you limiting this forum only to the boundaries of Lebanon and its political system ?! I think the idea of this poll is irrelevant to " the makeup of this forum ".
    sorry
    Enta mechkeltK enno ba3dak ma fhemet enno kel thread elo topic m3ayyan w mech lezim tehke 3an el jiran w beit el 3amm w tante antoinette b kel thread.

Ma bada za3al, stay calm and stick to the topic :)

Le منشار

Le منشار

Enta mechkeltK enno ba3dak ma fhemet enno kel thread elo topic m3ayyan w mech lezim tehke 3an el jiran w beit el 3amm w tante antoinette b kel thread.
    Ma bada za3al, stay calm and stick to the topic :)
    wallah 3anjad? the OP of this thread has specifically made this poll for the sake of:

"All votes are private. I am hoping this gives us a view on the makeup of this forum. (note I only selected Christian parties for this thread due to limitation in number of poll answers. I will start another thread for other parties)"

How am I derailing this thread from its main topic ?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    wallah 3anjad? the OP of this thread has specifically made this poll for the sake of:

"All votes are private. I am hoping this gives us a view on the makeup of this forum. (note I only selected Christian parties for this thread due to limitation in number of poll answers. I will start another thread for other parties)"

How am I derailing this thread from its main topic ?
    U asked why is it limited to lebanese politics, the thread is about lebanese christian politics, so asking to include international politics would be off topic no? ;)

Le منشار

Le منشار

U asked why is it limited to lebanese politics, the thread is about lebanese christian politics, so asking to include international politics would be off topic no? ;)
    I highlighted "in red" what was the purpose of this thread as typed by @joseph_lubnan 's own words. unless joseph did not choose the right words to describe the purpose of his poll. Which I doubt it.