• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What is happening in Armenia? [Clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia in Nagorno-Karabakh]

agnostic

Legendary Member
Thank you HA/Iran for pushing the gulf states into Israel's arms. #Ste7e :cigar:
What a retarded analysis. As if Gulf countries weren't already in American, and therefore Israeli, armes.

Comparaison n'est pas raison.

#Armenians Are The Outlaws
#Artsakh Is a Rape Illegal Republic
#Karabakh (not N-K) Must return to its Azeri Inhabitants

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What a retarded analysis. As if Gulf countries weren't already in American, and therefore Israeli, armes.

Comparaison n'est pas raison.

#Armenians Are The Outlaws
#Artsakh Is a Rape Illegal Republic
#Karabakh (not N-K) Must return to its Azeri Inhabitants
You are really trying very hard, +1 for effort... except there is no excuse on earth that can justify this hypocrisy of yours...

agnostic

Legendary Member
Wow, just wow...! Do you believe yourself when you peddle so many lies?
several times I already showed by A+B how thick and deranged you. And I have now opportunity to show once more.

I challenge you to indicate anything in my post you quoted to be a lie.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Di you support Azerbaijan just because they are Shias?
I already said that If Azeris had expelled 800K+ Armenians to steal their homes and lands, I would have no problem to support Armenian fighting to make these homes and lands return to their Armenian inhabitants.

#Armenians are morally the oppressors and legally the outlaws.

#Armenian stance is insane and undefendable.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
several times I already showed by A+B how thick and deranged you. And I have now opportunity to show once more.

I challenge you to indicate anything in my post you quoted to be a lie.
You showed nothing, and repeating it doesn’t make it true... you clearly support Azerbaijan that is supported by Israel, you clearly want Armenia to bow to Russian policy, you clearly have no scrupules and are trying to deflect with silly answers and trying to insult me... you are a hypocrite, plain and simple... there is no escaping it, and I will keep calling you out on it.

agnostic

Legendary Member
You showed nothing, and repeating it doesn’t make it true... you clearly support Azerbaijan that is supported by Israel, you clearly want Armenia to bow to Russian policy, you clearly have no scrupules and are trying to deflect with silly answers and trying to insult me... you are a hypocrite, plain and simple... there is no escaping it, and I will keep calling you out on it.
You... you... you... are so thick. And this is not an insult but an appropriate description of your deranged mind.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You... you... you... are so thick. And this is not an insult but an appropriate description of your deranged mind.
So when you run out of lies and have been exposed for the hypocrite you are, you resort to insults... tsk tsk tsk... -2 on behaviour. You are much better off stopping the lies and the hypocrisy.

agnostic

Legendary Member
It seems that the cease-fire has ended.

Azerbaijan strategy is very clear, moral and realistic: Keep nibbling the Karabakh (not N-K) until the Azeris get back their homes and lands they were expelled from.

Armenian strategy?