What Is in Dima Sadek's Stolen Phone? Is It Sensitive Information?

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    بالفيديو.. هذا هو سارق هاتف ديما صادق

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Looks like the Dude is posting from her phone that she resigned

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    LOL at everyone acting like they would be more dignified if their phone got snatched from their hand in a giant crowd.

Also, thanks all for the (inadvertent?) IT advice. :::burns phone:::

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    LOL at everyone acting like they would be more dignified if their phone got snatched from their hand in a giant crowd.

Also, thanks all for the (inadvertent?) IT advice. :::burns phone:::
    Seriously people should take their phones seriously, when people have apple or android pay on them, they have their bank accounts app, the passwords stored in safari or chrome, their contacts and the mother of all email where all companies send your reset password there. You should be extra careful not to loose it, now if you ever happen to loose it, you should have already devised plans on how to lock the info before it getting lost and deleting it or locating it after it getting lost. And having a backup for the phone or at least a means to get back into your email to retrieve sensitive information is of utmost importance. I still see people who have not activated 2 step verification on their gmail...
    I have retrieved a lost phone 3 times 2 times on Android once on iOS having locked and sent a message to the user holding the phone telling them i am next to their address and to call my number. Strangely enough they were afraid and called me after having moved the phone from a place where it could be given to the receptionist to their home, clearly the intention was stealing but then they were afraid when I knew where they are (well almost because i could narrow down to a few houses). Of course i was ready to delete the devices from distance should all attempts to find it fail but i was not afraid as it was already locked. I also once scuba dived with my phone, put it in rice for a week , in spaghetti for a month and cooked it as Lasagna and still didn't work so i bought another phone and downloaded the data from the cloud, so easily got everything back no panicking.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    you should have already devised plans on how to lock the info before it getting lost and deleting it or locating it after it getting lost. And having a backup for the phone or at least a means to get back into your email to retrieve sensitive information is of utmost importance.
    Oh :oops:. Fine. I'll figure it out.

I have retrieved a lost phone 3 times 2 times on Android once on iOS
    How have you lost phones this many times?!

having locked and sent a message to the user holding the phone telling them i am next to their address and to call my number. Strangely enough they were afraid and called me after having moved the phone from a place where it could be given to the receptionist to their home, clearly the intention was stealing but then they were afraid when I knew where they are (well almost because i could narrow down to a few houses).
    This is a pretty creepy feature. I've heard of people retrieving MACs like this, too. But the thought of it still creeps me out.

I also once scuba dived with my phone, put it in rice for a week , in spaghetti for a month and cooked it as Lasagna and still didn't work so i bought another phone and downloaded the data from the cloud, so easily got everything back no panicking.
    May I recommend an underwater cover before you try pasta sauce and meatballs with your next phone?

Also, all of this led me to believe if lay people are protecting their phone this much, there's no way someone in media isn't.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

تداول البعض صورة تجمع الإعلامية ديما صادق بالصحافي خالد صاغية، وادعوا أنّه العميل الاسرائيلي ايدي كوهين.

فما كان من الأخيرة إلاّ أن أعادت نشر الصورة عبر حسابها الخاص على تطبيق "تويتر"، وعلقت عليها بـ: "مع ايدي كوهين المسؤول عن المنطقة الشمالية في جهاز شين بيت.والدته سارة داغان حفيدة موشي ديان وزير الدفاع الإسرائيلي عام ١٩٦٧.ويُصادف أيضا أن يكون خالد صاغية من بلدة بينو في عكار،مدير صحيفة الأخبار سابقا ثم مدير الأخبار في ال ال بي سي آي سابقا أيضا . لا تخرج قبل أن تقول سبحان الله"

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

I find it hilarious that people are taking glee in fabricating stories and spreading rumors about this woman being an Israeli agent. I'd be more concerned with the Syrian and Iranian agents among us that take pleasure in dividing the Lebanese people and work against every tenet of democracy.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I find the title of this thread hilarious
    Why was she upset ?

Well guess what
    On top of the price tag of the device it stores memories and work related material as well as completely private personal information.

I lost a freaking headset that's probably 20% the price of her phone and got mad about it because of how good it was
    Imagine losing a phone and all its content.
    Unfortunately in a country like Lebanon and its crappy and expensive internet i'm sure not everyone backs up 10s of GB worth of data on the cloud.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    The 3awni bankruptcy and hypocrisy know no limits
    They got to the point to mock and laugh at a 'woman' who got her phone stolen just because she criticizes their za3im
    Ya 3ayb l shoum

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    it will be extremely hard to unlock it
    Unless it was already unlocked while she was filming. That part we do not know because you can film while the device is locked, but if it was unlocked she should have used location right away to retrieve it or to erase it from distance, provided she activated that feature. If the guy turned it off you can still send a command to unlock or erase it once it turns on. Now he can try to remove the sim and turn it on it without data, but he needs to connect to the internet to unlock it with a command from android or apple if he can guess the password or go legally through security or he can try hacking into it which
    I find the title of this thread hilarious
    Why was she upset ?

Well guess what
    On top of the price tag of the device it stores memories and work related material as well as completely private personal information.

I lost a freaking headset that's probably 20% the price of her phone and got mad about it because of how good it was
    Imagine losing a phone and all its content.
    Unfortunately in a country like Lebanon and its crappy and expensive internet i'm sure not everyone backs up 10s of GB worth of data on the cloud.
    home internet is unlimited and back up happens at night when you're sleeping. don't back up your phone and suffer the consequences.

1574891693058.png

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    And stolen by who ?
    Stolen by the same thugs who made 3awn president and chanted General General on the streets yesterday

Tfou 💦

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Unless it was already unlocked while she was filming. That part we do not know because you can film while the device is locked, but if it was unlocked she should have used location right away to retrieve it or to erase it from distance, provided she activated that feature. If the guy turned it off you can still send a command to unlock or erase it once it turns on. Now he can try to remove the sim and turn it on it without data, but he needs to connect to the internet to unlock it with a command from android or apple if he can guess the password or go legally through security or he can try hacking into it which

home internet is unlimited and back up happens at night when you're sleeping. don't back up your phone and suffer the consequences.

View attachment 15689
    No
    Put thugs in power and suffer the consequences

The guy stole her phone live on tv and in front of the police.

3ahd l zel

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    meanwhile the real crooks like hassan zimera, hariri, berri, aoun, ja3ja3, jumblat etc.. are dictating how we should live!!

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The 3awni bankruptcy and hypocrisy know no limits
    They got to the point to mock and laugh at a 'woman' who got her phone stolen just because she criticizes their za3im
    Ya 3ayb l shoum
    I saw very few FPMers condoning the theft... your blind hatred of FPM and FPMers is clear and unwarranted.
    3ayb, sti7e!