• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What Is in Dima Sadek's Stolen Phone? Is It Sensitive Information?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
اليد التي تتآمر على المقاومة
اليد التي تحاول أن تطعننا
هي يد اسرائيلية و

سنقطعها

#Flee_Dima_Flee
#Dima_BonVoyage​

• Advertisement
  • Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    "Revolutionary figure!!"
    She's just a journalist, and not a very professional one, this is why she was fired! there shouldn't be any propaganda, we should accept that a "Shia" is not with HA and from Dima's side we should also accept that she's not a victim of LBC.
    She's a very mediocre journalist at best and a terrible one at worst.

Can't forget how she tried to deliver the news Al Jazeera style. :lol:

LBC got rid of her cause she was becoming too much trouble.

I

illusion84

She's a very mediocre journalist at best and a terrible one at worst.

Can't forget how she tried to deliver the news Al Jazeera style. :lol:

LBC got rid of her cause she was becoming too much trouble.
    I think she is good on Camera; but if she's ever to come back; she better chose something far from politics. Entertainment; fashion or even social news fit her better.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your post reflects a disappointing level of intelligence; when you unwittingly parrot what the Israelis meant to cause, that is a rift among the Lebanese, playing on our disagreements to turn the Lebanese democracy into a nightmare, strengthening your hellish party so it could turn Lebanon into a 2nd Venezuela. We can here borrow al-Mayadeen slogan with the Venezuelan TV معاً نستطيع and fairly states that it has become معاً نضيع

It's her right to express her views, and she is right, a Lebanon that is dominated by the Iranian proxy is an isolated, poor, sinking and diminishing country.

On another hand, the supporters of the Iranian proxy on Twitter has proved, through their behavior and that trend about Dima, to be a horde of unethical, undemocratic, insulting crowd who act viciously and barbarically against their political opponents.

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
    Oh look an Israeli retweeted Dima's post. She must be a Zionist!

You should see how her face glows when she shakes their hands.
    View attachment 19303
    i would be smiling too if i saw israelis or americans after my country has been ravaged by all the zbeleh of the pan arab world

syrians, palestienians, egyptians, sudanis, saudis, lybians, iranians

the old civil war is over but not its reasons

that is why we are having now a new civil war

dont forget that

as for dima and aoun, i couldnt care less about either of them

each lebanese, in this forum and outside, isnt worth 2 nickels in my book

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Your post reflects a disappointing level of intelligence; when you unwittingly parrot what the Israelis meant to cause, that is a rift among the Lebanese, playing on our disagreements to turn the Lebanese democracy into a nightmare, strengthening your hellish party so it could turn Lebanon into a 2nd Venezuela. We can here borrow al-Mayadeen slogan with the Venezuelan TV معاً نستطيع and fairly states that it has become معاً نضيع

It's her right to express her views, and she is right, a Lebanon that is dominated by the Iranian proxy is an isolated, poor, sinking and diminishing country.

On another hand, the supporters of the Iranian proxy on Twitter has proved, through their behavior and that trend about Dima, to be a horde of unethical, undemocratic, insulting crowd who act viciously and barbarically against their political opponents.
    Respect freedom of speech.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i would be smiling too if i saw israelis or americans after my country has been ravaged by all the zbeleh of the pan arab world

syrians, palestienians, egyptians, sudanis, saudis, lybians, iranians

the old civil war is over but not its reasons

that is why we are having now a new civil war

dont forget that

as for dima and aoun, i couldnt care less about either of them

each lebanese, in this forum and outside, isnt worth 2 nickels in my book
    Noted. Fi shi teneh bit7ib t2oulo?