What is the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

what is the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

his/her eyes, smile, legs, character, etc.

for me what attracts me is her hair. i like a girl with long hair and one that looks after it.

• Advertisement
  • NiceV

NiceV

Are married couples included here
    Should a guy look to other women if he is married
    Or he is talking about his wife or love

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

its actually interesting how each person thinks differently about this issue. what is good for me isnt good for you. i might find a girl gorgeous and another might not so. what do they say?

beauty in the eyes of the beholder!!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

its actually interesting how each person thinks differently about this issue. what is good for me isnt good for you. i might find a girl gorgeous and another might not so. what do they say?

beauty in the eyes of the beholder!!
    People fall in love with what makes them feel safe. An average-looking girl will appeal more to someone low on confidence than someone who's not. Other than that, it's merely details.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    For me looks are important but i do not have anything specific.
    She needs to be smarter than me thats the most important thing (the bar is pretty low)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

People fall in love with what makes them feel safe. An average-looking girl will appeal more to someone low on confidence than someone who's not. Other than that, it's merely details.
    explain as this post really shows your age. 🙈

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

For me looks are important but i do not have anything specific.
    She needs to be smarter than me thats the most important thing (the bar is pretty low)
    nothing attracts you to walk up and talk to them? just any random girl? ugly betty? 😂

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    what colour eyes attracts you to the person?
    I used to think it didn't matter, more specifically that I didn't have a type, but then everyone I dated had green eyes and full lips and so does my husband :p so I guess green eyes 😅