What is the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I used to think it didn't matter, more specifically that I didn't have a type, but then everyone I dated had green eyes and full lips and so does my husband :p so I guess green eyes πŸ˜…
hhahahahahahah
damn your hubbie has my eyes 🀣

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    nothing attracts you to walk up and talk to them? just any random girl? ugly betty? πŸ˜‚
    Looks are important but nothing specific is pretty clear no? can be a blonde or brunette or black hair might have a big b or small b or tall or short as long as the whole package is good i can find her beautiful ....that is what "nothing specific" means

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Looks are important but nothing specific is pretty clear no? can be a blonde or brunette or black hair might have a big b or small b or tall or short as long as the whole package is good i can find her beautiful ....that is what "nothing specific" means
    your no fun πŸ˜‹

V

Venomous Hummingbird II

Her foot, @Iron Maiden's response most likely be

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Eyes boobs ass height hair
    In no particular order

Add intellect and a bit of selfish foxiness
    This is where i propose

V

Venomous Hummingbird II

No one said nose, geez. Y'all are a bunch of liars.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Twice in my life, I met guys who were very good looking - tall, blond, blue eyes, handsome - and I did not notice how good looking they were until seeing them and talking to them a few times.

One I dated, the other I didn't because I was already in a relationship.

What I find most attractive in a man is how we connect intellectually and on our values, and a certain type of personality.

Last edited: