• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What Is the Last Movie You Saw?

bill

bill

HEY WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE U SAW ?
WAS THE FILM GOOD ??

I SAW :''WHEN A STRANGER CALLS '' IT'S A GOOD MOVIE AND I THINK THERE IS A SECOND PART OF HIM .IT'S A GOOD THRILLER MOVIE
I THINK U SHOULD SEE (BUT DON'T BE AFRAID)::smile:

COME ON TELL ME ABOUT WHAT U SAW LATELY??:wink:

BILL:logo:

• Advertisement
  • Caline

Caline

I watched "Rat Race", it's a Comedy, GREAT cast and characters, lots of funny situations.

It's really nice, didn't like the ending much though, but definitely a light comedy worth watching.

Nice thread, if everyone shares what they watched, what is the movie's genre, and their personal opinion, it would definitely be a plus while choosing our DVD's:smile:

bill

bill

I watched "Rat Race", it's a Comedy, GREAT cast and characters, lots of funny situations.

It's really nice, didn't like the ending much though, but definitely a light comedy worth watching.

Nice thread, if everyone shares what they watched, what is the movie's genre, and their personal opinion, it would definitely be a plus while choosing our DVD's:smile:
    THANK FOR THIS COMPLIMENT CALINE & I HOPE IT'S REALLY BE LIKE THIS WAY TO SHARE WHAT WE WATCHED &THE PERSONAL OPINION :smile:
    COZ IT'S A GOOD STRATIGY TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE GOING TO WATCH:wink:

Inanna

Inanna

leon or the professional! i can watch it many many times!
    gary oldman is just great! and i loved the movie and the idea behind it!

bill

bill

leon or the professional! i can watch it many many times!
    gary oldman is just great! and i loved the movie and the idea behind it!
    HEY THX FIRST FOR THE REQUEST
    & SECOND INFACT I DIDN'T SEE THAT MOVIE CAN U TELL ME ABOUT IT MORE SO I WIL NOW IF I WILL WATCH IT
    THX ANYWAY
    BILL

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    OSS 117 :rolleyes: French film of jean dujardin...It is a comedy not bad at all...But i guess it is gonna be hard for those who are not in france to watch it...

PoloRM

PoloRM

last movie i saw was Last of the Mohicans.

Old movie, I know -_- Favorite thing about this movie is the main theme song. It's been stuck in my head ever since. Just amazing.

Rat race is great! I love the parts with the cow :biggrin:

OSS 177 French film of jean dujardin...It is a comedy not bad at all...But i guess it is gonna be hard for those who are not in france to watch it...
    jean dujardin??? who is this guy?? isn't he the one with this song "casse" or something like that, I remember watching the video clip about 1 year ago, ta22o khwasreh. A french guy alone makes me laugh, let alone a crazy french guy.

bill

bill

When a Stranger Calls... it's G:eek::eek:D!
    I SAW THIS FILM (LIKE WHAT I SAID BEFORE)BUT DO U THINK LIKE ME THAT MAYBE THERE IS A SECON PART FOR THIS FILM COZ THE END IS BORING WE DIDN'T WHO IS HE?

PLZ REQUEST

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    l

jean dujardin??? who is this guy?? isn't he the one with this song "casse" or something like that, I remember watching the video clip about 1 year ago, ta22o khwasreh. A french guy alone makes me laugh, let alone a crazy french guy.
    yes right "brice de nice"...(brayce de nayce)

C'est la casse casse casse de brice

Inanna

Inanna

HEY THX FIRST FOR THE REQUEST
    & SECOND INFACT I DIDN'T SEE THAT MOVIE CAN U TELL ME ABOUT IT MORE SO I WIL NOW IF I WILL WATCH IT
    THX ANYWAY
    BILL
    i will not tell you a lot about this movie! you should discover it on your own! even though action is not my style, but there's a nice humanitarian touch in this movie that i loved! plus i'm a fan of gary oldman!

this a bit about the movie:
    A perfect assassin. An innocent girl. They have nothing left to lose except each other. He moves without sound. Kills without emotion. Disappears without trace. Only a 12 year old girl... knows his weakness!

Stella

Stella

A perfect assassin. An innocent girl. They have nothing left to lose except each other. He moves without sound. Kills without emotion. Disappears without trace. Only a 12 year old girl... knows his weakness!
    Excellent movie! And that strange love btw Nataly (what was her character's name?) and Jean (Leon) in addition.
    With N. Portman I can recommend: Closer by all means.

Last time I saw the movie: Underworld, I liked it much so I want to see the 2nd part as well: the Underworld: Evolution. And V for Vendetta is also on my list, again with Portman.:tongue:

bill

bill

i will not tell you a lot about this movie! you should discover it on your own! even though action is not my style, but there's a nice humanitarian touch in this movie that i loved! plus i'm a fan of gary oldman!

THX FOR REPLYING I WILL BUY THE DVD VERY QUICKLY &THEN GIVE U MY OPINION ABOUT THAT FILM.

BILL

CedarLb

CedarLb

Legendary Member
    I SAW THIS FILM (LIKE WHAT I SAID BEFORE)BUT DO U THINK LIKE ME THAT MAYBE THERE IS A SECON PART FOR THIS FILM COZ THE END IS BORING WE DIDN'T WHO IS HE?

PLZ REQUEST
    The end wasn't mysterious... plus the murderer was arrested and logically will be sentenced long years. I don't expect a second part.

P.S: Too much CAPITAL LETTERS is not easy to read.

Chief

Chief

La Vita es Bella by Roerto Benigni

By The Way,

The subject of the thread is : What is the last movie you saw?

And Not: What is your favorite movie?

Regards,

C H I E F
    :logo:

lebanese_a

lebanese_a

I am currently renting Friends season so those are not movies, the last movie I saw (also not really a movie) is "Le tres tres bien de Jamel" Its not bad but I liked "Jamel 100% Debouze" more, hala2 since those are not really movies the last real movie I saw was: "Cinderella Man" The movie is not bad the story is about a boxer who comes back to boxing after some problems, we see him at the good days and the bad days, but the bad thing is that I felt that the story is a little slow (I am used to horror and comedy so thats probably why) but you should try to watch this movie its not bad.

Boris

Boris

V for Vandetta ! greatest movie i saw this year till now

Actors: the one who acts as Agent Smith in the matrix and Nathalie Portman

talk about a revolution in England...

Aouniste87

Aouniste87

I watched Basic instinct 2..Twice, lol sharon stone still looks hot :)