• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What Is the Last Movie You Saw?

• Advertisement
  • Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Charlie Wilson's War

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

The last movie I watched in the cinema was Inception. I soon realized that Hollowwood is a den of Jewish propaganda, and thankfully haven’t watched another movie since.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The last movie I watched in the cinema was Inception. I soon realized that Hollowwood is a den of Jewish propaganda, and thankfully haven’t watched another movie since.
    did u take your anti jew prpaganda pills afterwards?

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Parasite

excellent movie. It is korean black comedy about social status, materialism and the patriarchal family. At the end of the movie we cannot but ask ourselves who are the real parasites in this world? the poor who get attached to the rich or the rich who suck the marrow of the poor?

I highly recommend

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For the ones who liked The Irishman, there is also The Irishman: In Conversation. Don't miss it.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I currently watch movies only on Netflix, but some movies I'd like to watch again are not there.

One of those is Surviving Picasso by Anthony Hopkins, I tried to rent it on Amazon for 3$ but they want an American Credit Card.

Is there a way to watch it online in full and for free?

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I currently watch movies only on Netflix, but some movies I'd like to watch again are not there.

One of those is Surviving Picasso by Anthony Hopkins, I tried to rent it on Amazon for 3$ but they want an American Credit Card.

Is there a way to watch it online in full and for free?
    Found it.

"Thank God who made you. For once, He got it absolutely right."

The way I see it, to live with a beautiful woman is a raison d'être.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pan's Labyrinth. What a movie!

~ The door is locked.
    ~ If that's the case, you have to create your own door then.

Under the rule of totalitarian, theocratic and dictatorial regimes, people start to escape through imagination, especially children. An imaginative world should never be what we have to offer to our children. Escapism could only help for few steps. A real world of prosperity, stability and safety is what should they inherit from us.

This must be our promise to Ofelia and all the other innocent children who gave their lives during conflicts & wars.

Last edited:
    Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

~ The door is locked.

Under the rule of totalitarian, theocratic and dictatorial regimes, people start to escape through imagination, especially children. An imaginative world should never be what we have to offer to our children. Escapism could only help for few steps. A real world of prosperity, stability and safety is what should they inherit from us.

This must be our promise to Ofelia and all the other innocent children who gave their lives during conflicts & wars.

Ivana Baquero is one of my favorite actresses. You can watch her also in High Seas on Netflix.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member

~ The door is locked.

Easily one of my personal favorites. The amount of maturity and sensibility in the screenplay is astounding. Del Toro is a genius.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not sure if it was Dr Zhivago or Lawrence of Arabia. That was long long time ago. Back then there was a little hope for Lebanon. Oh how times have changed.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    I am not sure if it was Dr Zhivago or Lawrence of Arabia. That was long long time ago. Back then there was a little hope for Lebanon. Oh how times have changed.
    back in 1965?...let me add that omar el sheriff was just a great actor.