• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What Is the Last Movie You Saw?

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
I watched Troy on dvd. I slept through part of it.

I most recently bought on dvd the following:

Kramer vs Kramer
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Mystic River

Can't wait to watch them.

Inanna

lebanese_a said:
I am currently renting Friends season so those are not movies, .
i saw all the series and episodes, except the first 4 episodes from the 10th series! and i don't know where to get them from!
so now i guess they should be available in any dvd rental store!

Inanna

seems everybody here goes to the movies frequently! except me! i named a film that goes back to 1994! the last time i went to the movies... ok i dont remember!

JulesK

Inanna said:
seems everybody here goes to the movies frequently! except me! i named a film that goes back to 1994! the last time i went to the movies... ok i dont remember!
lol

almost the same here but there is a small difference, i go to the movies when there is the festival du cinema at planete branches, you know, when you pay once and you watch many movies for a week.

then again, i went last week to watch ice age 2 so i might be changing tracks again (style jumbo:tongue: bass 3a abta2 bi ktiiiiiir)

bill

Jules3 said:
lol

almost the same here but there is a small difference, i go to the movies when there is the festival du cinema at planete branches, you know, when you pay once and you watch many movies for a week.

then again, i went last week to watch ice age 2 so i might be changing tracks again (style jumbo:tongue: bass 3a abta2 bi ktiiiiiir)
oh i go too to this festival du cinema at empire but i have stopped for two years do u know when is the next festival?

plz reply

bill

JulesK

bill said:
oh i go too to this festival du cinema at empire but i have stopped for two years do u know when is the next festival?

plz reply

bill
its too soon now
but for sure its sometime in june or july, most probably july
but its still too soon to know the exact day.

will post when the day comes:tongue:

bill

Jules3 said:
its too soon now
but for sure its sometime in june or july, most probably july
but its still too soon to know the exact day.

will post when the day comes:tongue:

oh!thx jules for replying & i hope u will note to make a thread about this festival when it come so we know about the date:smile:

bill

lebanese_a

Doom

Just finished watching DOOM, I rented the extended edition dvd the movie is rated 15 (contains strong violence, horror, gore and language.).
Its not a bad movie it gets faster as it goes, and there is first person shooter sequance that make you feel like your playing the real doom.
Its about a base on Mars that get attacked so a bunch of special forces have to go clean it out, they discover something really weird and... well watch the movie.

My rating : good but I wont buy it. 3 stars

neutral

Legendary Member
7 seconds featuring Wesley Snipes...good action movie

The past month's collection features: The weather Man (Nicolas Cage), National treasure (nicolas cage), Lord of Wars (Nicolas Cage), Crash (nice one), The interpreter (Kidman, Penn), 50 first dates (Adam Sandler; lousy chick flick), Schindler's List (pretty good), Syriana (OK), Bosta :smile: (nice movie), Oceans Twelve (boring), Wedding crashers (good laugh), Flightplan (Jodie Foster, OK), Mr. and Mrs. Smith (boring)...

beirutiye

I watched two days ago a movie called "a texas chainsaw massacre".It is a scary movie especially that it is based on a true story.
The movie talks about a man who was born with a destorted face and his friends used to make fun of him during his childhood.He decides to take revenge by chainsawing all his friends later in life.The movie contains a real video of the killer at the end of the movie and he was never caught.

JulesK

beirutiye said:
I watched two days ago a movie called "a texas chainsaw massacre".It is a scary movie especially that it is based on a true story.
The movie talks about a man who was born with a destorted face and his friends used to make fun of him during his childhood.He decides to take revenge by chainsawing all his friends later in life.The movie contains a real video of the killer at the end of the movie and he was never caught.

i watched that movie, the 2 versions actually, the one with renee zelweger and the one with jessica biel (chi mrattab) but the story is not true, they just said that it was true at the time just to sell more tickets>>>Propaganda a la FM:tongue:

lebanese_a

Diabolo_7 said:
the american version with queen Latifa, i would have preferred the french one, damn blockbuster...

The french ones are really better and funnier in my opinion, you should try to watch them when you get to leb.

Orangina

Legendary Member
i saw "lost highway" of david lynch yesterday!

i really didn't understand lot of things, the film is interesting but a little bizar...It is david lynch by excellence

lebgirl

Thursday night i saw American DreamZ in the movies.. it was sooo funny.. heheh if you want a great laugh i really recommend it. :)