• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What Is the Last Movie You Saw?

lebanese_a

I wanted to watch Basic instinct 2 in the movies so I took Basic Instinct from my friend, I'll just describe it in one world: :wink: nice:rolleyes:

Stan

Grande ecole- fench movie about a heterosexual guy who falls in love with an arab guy and how this affects his life and the way his entourage perceives him. Lot of gay and straight scenes, so if you're homophobic thats not the film for you.

These day I am focusing on erotic thrillers and romances, so if anyone has any good recommendations for some hardly known movie ( not so trashy), please be my guest. I am out of stock.

bill

Stanfordee said:
Grande ecole- fench movie about a heterosexual guy who falls in love with an arab guy and how this affects his life and the way his entourage perceives him. Lot of gay and straight scenes, so if you're homophobic thats not the film for you.

These day I am focusing on erotic thrillers and romances, so if anyone has any good recommendations for some hardly known movie ( not so trashy), please be my guest. I am out of stock.

there are :
-a walk to remember
-final destination (very cool)(thriller):wink:

bill:logo:

Stella

Stanfordee said:

Segunda Piel, a very naturalistic movie, also not really for homophobics.
I just saw the "Lolita" today, with Jeremy Irons, very nice movie I can recommend it!

Stan, here are my tips: Girl on the bridge, Original Sin, Femme Fatale, Gegen die Wand - really a must see!

I'd recommend "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" , the best movie with a knack of erotism. I already listed this masterpiece as one of my fav movies of all time. It delivers on all fronts, sexual, political, character development, depth ... a 10/10.

As for the lastest movie i saw, it was the From Hell DVD. Fellow forumer Ali Arz would surely enjoy that movie, it's about a Freemason conspiracy. :biggrin:

lebo

Nice thread, keep 'em coming guys. A few recommendable movies that I recently watched:

THE PRIZE WINNER OF DEFIANCE OHIO: The Story of an extremely bright woman in the '50s who is married to an alcoholic and the mother of several children. The movie outlines her struggle to keep her family happy, always carrying a big smile, caring for her family, and filling in for her husband's inabillity to provide by solving riddles from newspapers or household products. A very interesting movie.

Paradise Now: 2 Palestinians are selected to become suicide bombers, however many complications arise during thier attempt to accomplish their mission. A must see.

Lila dit ca (directed by Ziad Doueiri, one of our own :smile): A love (and sex-fueled) story between 2 teenagers, a French glrl and an Arabic boy, in a suburb of a French city (sorry can't remember which one). The Arabic boy is a very interesting character who doesn't feel that he fits in his community and wants to break free, however the motivation is not there, neither in him nor in his friends. His infatuance with the French girl gives him new hope however the story unfolds in a dramatic way.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Motorcity

Mission Impossible 3, just last night!!!
Very Entertaining & action packed, i like it better than the second one!

next on my list: The Da-Vince Code with Tom Hanks, can't wait for that one!!

Chief

Scary Movie 4

Funny, but the previous Scary Movies were much more funny

C H I E F
:logo:

Regina

I watched "The Tiger and the Snow", of Roberto Begnini few days ago in the movies for the second time! :smile:

It is, in my opinion, one of the most romantic and funniest movies of ever!!!! The story happens in Iraq, in the middle of this present war.
The actors are simply great!

Chief

Regina said:
I watched "The Tiger and the Snow", of Roberto Begnini

Roberto Begnini is such a great guy.. He has this other movie "La vita es Bella"...Wonderfull Movie!!

C H I E F
:logo:

lebgirl

i watached 2 days ago shawshank's redemption.. great movies about prisons...great message, did anyone watch it?

kappa273

yeah showshank redemption... it is a really great one..

at the end of watching, i wondered if he would run over by a car on hte way out of prison..

kappa

Rors

just watched "Silent Hill" a couple of days ago! i was expecting to see a horror movie that gets you up your seat and sends chills down your spine, i ended up counting sheep waiting for the end (that after i had a "fou rire" in the middle of a supposed-to-be very creepy scene).

O Brother

Legendary Member
lebgirl said:
i watached 2 days ago shawshank's redemption.. great movies about prisons...great message, did anyone watch it?

i have many times :biggrin: i love this movie this movie is in my dvd collection list... Morgan Freeman is a great actor

i saw a old movie yesterday Forest Gump one of my favorite
'' My mama always said life is like a box of chocolates You never know what you're gonna get'':rolleyes:

mephisto794

I've recently seen "Munich"
Very good movie, very .... realistic

It's a little bit long (more than 2hours) but worth every minute of it, and every cramp you get sitting on those tiny cinema seats.