Parliamentary elections 2018 what is the most important factor in casting your vote?

what are the most important factor in casting your vote?

• march 8 / 14, HA's weapons etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • supporting the president

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • dealing with the syrian refugees crisis.

• economy and providing basic services, 24/7 electricity, clean water, health care,

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • fighting corruption

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • my allegiance is to my party.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • my allegiance is to my sect.

• i am not voting in this election (state the reason why)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
you are the MASTER of haribeh everytime (of the billions times) you are cornered.
Dude, I've answered your ridiculous attacks a million times.
In other cases, I answered your friends.
I have no time to go back and quote what I wrote a million times before.

PS: weren't you the one calling Baroud my chouchou when he's on your list and i'm supporting an opposing list?
Yet you still hide every time I bring it up?
We2i7 bass!

• Advertisement
  • L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Dude, I've answered your ridiculous attacks a million times.
    In other cases, I answered your friends.
    I have no time to go back and quote what I wrote a million times before.

PS: weren't you the one calling Baroud my chouchou when he's on your list and i'm supporting an opposing list?
    Yet you still hide every time I bring it up?
    We2i7 bass!
    Dear Master of haribeh,

Baroud is your Chouchou w noss and you don't miss an opportunity to mention how competent he is even if he is on another list. and when I ask you repeatedly to list his achievements during his 3 years in the ministry and about the criteria you use to evaluate his competency and compare it to others like Khatib, you run away.

yalla hrob

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    For those saying economy is the most important thing, here are a few points you need to know and what the government is not telling you

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Dear Master of haribeh,

Baroud is your Chouchou w noss and you don't miss an opportunity to mention how competent he is even if he is on another list. and when I ask you repeatedly to list his achievements during his 3 years in the ministry and about the criteria you use to evaluate his competency and compare it to others like Khatib, you run away.

yalla hrob
    Ya khayye if he has no achievements, why is he on your list????
    Is it because you like incompetent people?

I've answered this question a million times on many occasions.
    You, on the other hand, have the guy on your list, and still claim that he's someone else's choice.
    See why people laugh at you people?

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Ya khayye if he has no achievements, why is he on your list????
    Is it because you like incompetent people?

I've answered this question a million times on many occasions.
    You, on the other hand, have the guy on your list, and still claim that he's someone else's choice.
    See why people laugh at you people?
    Dear Master of haribeh,

I ask you repeatedly to list his achievements during his 3 years in the ministry and about the criteria you use to evaluate his competency and compare it to others like Khatib, you run away repeatedly.

yalla hrob

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    For those saying economy is the most important thing, here are a few points you need to know and what the government is not telling you

here is a point you need to know and that the report is not telling you.

Buying electricity from ships (and not renting ships as the report is claiming/lying) will be coupled with an increase of electricity tariffs which will reduce the electricity-induced deficit by 75%.

enough lies.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    here is a point you need to know and that the report is not telling you.

Buying electricity from ships (and not renting ships as the report is claiming/lying) will be coupled with an increase of electricity tariffs which will reduce the electricity-induced deficit by 75%.

enough lies.
    That is if the increase will actually be applied.
    Haven't you learned that you can't trust those who turned the country into a massive dump?

But good to see how you dodged the other costs...
    Ka2anno l'bé2é bakhchich

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    That is if the increase will actually be applied.
    Haven't you learned that you can't trust those who turned the country into a massive dump?

But good to see how you dodged the other costs....
    paula will make sure it is applied.

R

Randomiser

Dear Master of haribeh,

yalla hrob
    Baroud is probably one of the very afew clean and competent ministers ever. In addition is Charbel Nahas who got screwed up by FPM ...

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I think most of the people are missing the point behind these elections and this law.

The truth is that most parties are known now and the work of all parties is known, now we have elections and each party be it FPM, LF or FM are allying with whoever to secure the highest number of seats in the parliament.

FPM has been working from 2010 now on projects that everyone knows, from electricity, water, internet connection, Syrian issue, Corruption, National unity etc... Most of those projects did not see the light of day yet and no it is very childish and naive to say that kellon metel ba3ed and 3am yeser2ouna w 3am yetda77ako 3alayna.

So, lets ask these simple questions:

1. For example, did any party besides FPM present a solution/project for the electricity/water issue? I see a lot of objections from the different parties, LF approves the project then change their minds later, FM opposes the project then backs it up later etc.. However the project is still the same and FPM position is still the same.
    Lets say Li Baladi and co proposes another project, can they get the approval of the rest of the parties/forces? Knowing that the approval is not given based on what the project is but based on the political affiliations/moods of the country?

2. Li Baladi and all these movements are nice, I can see they are very appealing. Lets say they make it, what will they actually do? They will have to follow the same path of FPM for the next 4-10 years, build their way up the parliament, government and different institutions. Can they do that without working with the rest of the parties/forces inside Lebanon? Can they do that without working with FM/HA/PSP etc.. ?

The truth is that FPM built its way up in the country and in its political institutions and now we are where we are, we have a president and a chance to get the most number of MPs we can get. FPM is fighting rumours on a daily basis, starting with private jets to stealing the TVA to imaginary properties all over Lebanon to getting fundings from Iran/Syria and the list is long.

For the people electing Li Baladi and co, i understand your frustration but what will happen after the elections? Most probably you will need to make your way up just like FPM did and drown in the dirty Lebanon politics. Without doing that you will reach nowhere.

The difference between FPM and the LiBaladi movement is that FPM is now 10 years ahead of them, FPM started like them and now is in the political scene.
    All this can be replied with two words. Berri elections.
    Will FPM elect Berri again??? If they do they dont deserve my vote. If they dont they deserve it. :)