• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What is the most reliable news source we have in Lebanon?

What is the most reliable news source we have in Lebanon?

• Total voters

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
We always post news on the forum - Some come from a reliable source, others (if not most) don't.

Let's use this thread which will be stickied to give credibility for the good news source and discredit others.

Everyone will be able to change its vote with time, this will be very useful.

Please vote for the most reliable news source according to its behavior & not political affiliation.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
We always post news on the forum - Some come from a reliable source, others (if not most) don't.

Let's use this thread which will be stickied to give credibility for the good news source and discredit others.

Please vote for the most reliable news source according to its behavior & not political affiliation.
You forgot @TayyarBeino 😍 in the poll!

Last edited:

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The problem is that most sources have a political aff behind it, and people judge their news according to their political aff and see it right even if it was wrong!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I voted for Aljadeed and LebanonFiles not because I am certain they are reliable but because others seem bad enough for me

Last edited:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Can we incorprate their names around a bullshit meter?

96A22BE1-4A2D-4C7B-83A3-89E6DE69529C.gif

The_FPMer

Frankly all of them are unreliable. I browse through many of them but I don't rely on any of their commentary. Protests sparked new news outlets such as Megaphone and they're not that great either.

dyyyy

I think all medias in Lebanon are funded by politicians, but at least LBC keeps a professional face, when they're subjective they're very subtle about it

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
what you wrote is contradictory - it doesn't make sense. Reread it to see.

eh bardon bardon
salla7ta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_FPMer

Shefta mnel sobo7 when you retweet it and I've been pondering about it since sara7a. This is a behemoth that sadly we (as ordinary Lebanese seeking change) cannot compete with. The Behemoths guarding and managing the M14 camp, the M8 one and the opportunists in the protests cannot be defeated. Even if many rejected, you'll always find those scum that will accept (and the economic conditions make it more enticing). How can we fight against it when you're on the outside? That's the million dollar question. One thing is certain, you can't do that with ma7soubiyet, tafeha (working on exploiting the public's pettiness instead of seeking to widen its horizons and increase its intellectual range) such as platforms all political parties have built. You need a dedicated team of brilliant individuals that are hellbent to set their egos aside and work for the public good regardless if their work will be appreciated at first.