• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

what is the most romantic resturant in leb

josein

After living outside Lebanon for 20 years, finally i am going this year, well u cam imagine my knowledge about leb is so little, i need ur help my dear orange friends to find the most romantic restaurant in leb for a special occasion i am planing to have ,i am sure i will get many opinion, but i would ask the ladies to name a place where they would like to hear the question, would you marry me?.
ty

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
friday's (DT) bas without ppl :p:p:p:p there is to much clients so they make 2 much noise be batel romantic

Faithful

Legendary Member
Khaymit al tayyar in Downtown! :biggrin:

:huh::huh::huh: I always thought that such romantic person exists only in my dreams :tongue: :devil2:

Going back to the toppic : As a girl i will suggest ya josien to go to any place on the beach , it's romantic for me but i don't know if it will be for both of you.

Mey

Josein, I am a guy, but I already did the planning and committed the act :biggrin:

I proposed officially with a ring w osas 2 weeks ago and she loved it.

Now I got many ideas of course I ended up doing one.

If you like the beach, then I would say you go search for a nice location on the beach, (go before her by 1 hour) and write on the sand "Will you Marry Me ?"

Then go pick her up and go with her on a place shway far from where you wrote (bas ykoon 7ilo), take with you a bottle of wine if you drink, a mat, two glasses, and a couple of candles and sit on the beach, make it a sunset so you can watch the sunset together, before the sun is gone, tell her let us walk and watch the sunset.

Go to where you wrote "Will you Marry me ?" Make a comment so she notices it, get the ring from your pocket, kneel and ask the question :)

Whatever you decide, just remember that this is a moment that she will remember ALL HER LIFE. So make it special, be extra ordinary, make something unexpected, this is why I would advise doing something on the beach for instance instead of just being in a restaurant like anyone else.

Good Luck.

coralie

Legendary Member
Josein, I am a guy, but I already did the planning and committed the act :biggrin:

If you like the beach, then I would say you go search for a nice location on the beach, (go before her by 1 hour) and write on the sand "Will you Marry Me ?"

Then go pick her up and go with her on a place shway far from where you wrote (bas ykoon 7ilo), take with you a bottle of wine if you drink, a mat, two glasses, and a couple of candles and sit on the beach, make it a sunset so you can watch the sunset together, before the sun is gone, tell her let us walk and watch the sunset.

Go to where you wrote "Will you Marry me ?" Make a comment so she notices it, get the ring from your pocket, kneel and ask the question :)

Whatever you decide, just remember that this is a moment that she will remember ALL HER LIFE. So make it special, be extra ordinary, make something unexpected, this is why I would advise doing something on the beach for instance instead of just being in a restaurant like anyone else.

Good Luck.

what can we add to this ??? NOTHING ... well i think you have here the most romantic advice you can dream of for an unforgetable occasion . Hats off Mayo and Mabrouk to you and T . :thumbup:

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Try Tamaris, DT, Patchi bldg. Make sure she understands sha cant have any chocolates if she says no.

works everytime for me :p

you can check it out here

josein

Good Luck.
thank u man, but i am afraid u missed one point , i left leb in 19870( never went back), so i am sure i wouldnt know how to move around,what part do u advice me to any of this

Lebanesegirl

Good Luck.

Haha!!! are we in Hollywood yet:tongue: :huh:

gramsci

Legendary Member
falafil abou el zouz :D

im kidding ,
i suggest that u try the restaurant of kefraya , the same place where they produce wine , there is very very nice restaurant in a quiet place infront of lebanse mountains , topped with snow , very romantic and also they serve nice kefraya wine also . .they have french cuisine menu ,

if u like somehow popular places , in zahleh there is very nice restaurants near berdauni river ,

3i3o

Le Gargotier Broumana (but I’ve to admit I’ve never been there even though it’s 3 minutes from home for 2 reasons: 1st)it is expensive, 2nd) whenever you invite a lady to that place she will directly know that you’re going to propose her… and I don’t want her to get any ideas) but check it.

Now if you’re loaded, you can rent the roof of Habtoor Grand Hotel, set only one table, bring a violinist, and agree with the administration so that at “the moment” the laser writes in the sky: “will you marry me?”

p.s: if she refused you can always push her from the 37th floor.

Xena

what if she doesn't like a romantic proposal?

i know i don't...i'd prefer if he takes me on an adventure somewhere and then propose...
i don't know.. he could ask me while hiking in Nepal...or while exploring the angkor wat in cambodia... i don't know something like that... not at a restaurant when we're all clean and tidy! nor while watching the sunset... well unless we're watching it from a rice field in china or at the tsukushima shrine in Japan...

anyway you know what she likes, so act accordingly...and be creative.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
what if she doesn't like a romantic proposal?

i know i don't...i'd prefer if he takes me on an adventure somewhere and then propose...
i don't know.. he could ask me while hiking in Nepal...or while exploring the angkor wat in cambodia... i don't know something like that... not at a restaurant when we're all clean and tidy! nor while watching the sunset... well unless we're watching it from a rice field in china or at the tsukushima shrine in Japan...

anyway you know what she likes, so act accordingly...and be creative.

maybe he should take you take you on a hiking trip to explore Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii, and if you answer no after he pops the question, he'll push you right in :thumbup: :clap: , how romantic would that be? :biggrin:

Free_Patriot

Chou romantic propose w ma propose? you westernized people... get the parents to talk to the parents w khalas :tongue:

Xena

maybe he should take you take you on a hiking trip to explore Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii, and if you answer no after he pops the question, he'll push you right in :thumbup: :clap: , how romantic would that be? :biggrin:

LOL
if he knows me that much to know that he should propose at a place like Kilauea volcano, then how can i say no to an adventurous soul like mine! :biggrin:

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
XENA ...... i guess the best restaurant is HOME :p:p
2eno dinner a la chandelle et tete a tete :) avec une robe longue( rouge ou noire) et un petit dejeuner avec une musique assez romantique tel que julios par exemple .... it would be gr8 ..it would be :)