What language would you like to learn?

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
I would like to learn Russian or German, what about you?

• Advertisement
  • eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    L'italiano :)

there's a nice iphone app called duolingo for learning italian, spanish, german and portuguese for those who are interested

Reactions: DLT
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

there's a nice iphone app called duolingo for learning italian, spanish, german and portuguese for those who are interested
    Shou dakhallak bel iphone ent ?

NMA

NMA

Russian and Italian..because oh la la those russian and italian girls.

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter

No iPhone required lol! duolingo is on android as well! I'm using babbel to learn Spanish and I always practice with a friend of mine! Babbel has many other languages as well, and it's pretty neat! You do look stupid however saying random words to your phone! So only use at home lol

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No iPhone required lol! duolingo is on android as well! I'm using babbel to learn Spanish and I always practice with a friend of mine! Babbel has many other languages as well, and it's pretty neat! You do look stupid however saying random words to your phone! So only use at home lol
    Sorry, slapped by mistake but you know slap el habib like

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    me parece que Babbel es mejor que duolingo. :D

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i would also like to learn Karshouné i hear many people speaking that language but i don't understand it

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    I downloaded babbel but there are many sections to which I don't have access. do I have to pay? or when I finish a level the other sections open automatically?

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    I downloaded babbel but there are many sections to which I don't have access. do I have to pay? or when I finish a level the other sections open automatically?
    pero usted no necesita un iPhone: P En cuanto a babbel Creo que ya pagué lol