What language would you like to learn?

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
Orange Room Supporter
Tengo Samsung y el App es disponible.
Ahora el problema es que debo pagar ==. Creo que voy a pagar para aprender aleman no espanol. :D Ya sé espanol.
Si me he dado cuenta de que sabes espanol

LA manzana, el platino, this is what I memorized from babbel :p not worth paying for lol!

• Advertisement
  • DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    Si me he dado cuenta de que sabes espanol

LA manzana, el platino, this is what I memorized from babbel :p not worth paying for lol!
    Babbel es solamente vocabulario, es inutil. :/ Es mejor de comprar un libro, tiene verbos, gramatica...

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    i want to master the Russian language, i already manage to hold small conversations but would love to learn it to perfection. any good school in Lebanon ? or any professional softwares (or applications ) that any of you know of ?
    I hear that the Armenian letters are close to the Russian letters, is it true?

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    For those who want to learn German, here are some video with accurate translations :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    420weblazeit

420weblazeit

I would like to learn Russian or German, what about you?
    I speak Russian, English, Spanish (more-or-less)... could help with teaching... I speak only English and Russian to a 100% fluency level, will this be a problem for me? I'd like to live in Aley but do daily commutes to Beirut

Hameed

Hameed

watch this and you will know which language :p

she tripped in her japanese accent and british too, besides anyway what's the point of this video ?! she's reading it and try to replicate the accent ?
    she talks too much

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hameed

Hameed

i want to master the Russian language, i already manage to hold small conversations but would love to learn it to perfection. any good school in Lebanon ? or any professional softwares (or applications ) that any of you know of ?
    المركز الثقافي الروسي فردان

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    I speak Russian, English, Spanish (more-or-less)... could help with teaching... I speak only English and Russian to a 100% fluency level, will this be a problem for me? I'd like to live in Aley but do daily commutes to Beirut
    Are you russian?

Shev

Shev

3.5 years in montreal and my farsi and armenian are way better than my french. I would like to work on these 2 and start working on german again. i took classes during school but lost most of my vocab due to lack of practice.

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    3.5 years in montreal and my farsi and armenian are way better than my french. I would like to work on these 2 and start working on german again. i took classes during school but lost most of my vocab due to lack of practice.
    wow nice, you found any similiarties between arabic and farsi?

420weblazeit

420weblazeit

Are you russian?
    My parents are, I was born in London couldn't speak a word of English until I was 4, now I speak English perfectly, and would rate my Russian a 9.9/10. But yes, ethnically I am Russian

420weblazeit

420weblazeit

Yup, it's called Skype. You hold talks with real people

I can speak Russian, but I live in London

Shev

Shev

wow nice, you found any similiarties between arabic and farsi?
    not really. sure, both languages have some common words (usually arabic words that they've been using for centuries), but not much beyond that. they have 6 additional letters, the way they pronounce words is very distinguishable and they don't distinguish between males and females in grammar.

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    not really. sure, both languages have some common words (usually arabic words that they've been using for centuries), but not much beyond that. they have 6 additional letters, the way they pronounce words is very distinguishable and they don't distinguish between males and females in grammar.
    cool because I noticed some words similar to arabic.

DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    My parents are, I was born in London couldn't speak a word of English until I was 4, now I speak English perfectly, and would rate my Russian a 9.9/10. But yes, ethnically I am Russian
    Nice, i've always wanted to learn Russian but first I need to get used to the alphabets before I even start learning words...:rolleyes: