What results are considered a victory for FPM?

baaloul

أحسنت!
المتنيين لم يعودوا يريدون الكتائب لتمثلهم!​

5ayyi abu sha7ata :p

we all know that alkataeb has its huge popularity in al-maten and also the FPM with all its allainces in that area has also its popularity there.
but i think that there are the 'neutral' christians that will chose who will win...

but i wonder if they will chose aoun (his candidate) for working to maintain the arms in the hands of HA, for protecting syria (by his speeches), for his threatens (don't forget the bloody clashes), for his bloody protests even against the chrisitans that don't have anything with politics, for his lies and his morals?!!!......

Venom

Legendary Member

we all know that alkataeb has its huge popularity in al-maten and also the FPM with all its allainces in that area has also its popularity there.
but i think that there are the 'neutral' christians that will chose who will win...

but i wonder if they will chose aoun (his candidate) for working to maintain the arms in the hands of HA, for protecting syria (by his speeches), for his threatens (don't forget the bloody clashes), for his bloody protests even against the chrisitans that don't have anything with politics, for his lies and his morals?!!!......

am sure the Christian neutrals didnt like cancellation of Holy Friday and children rights in Islam.....and what the gov did in the last 2 years in marginalizing them....

baaloul

it seems you didn't hear any comment of the governement and M14, and didn't hear our explanations and didn't hear anything...2e alla ya3teek el 3afye

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

If that's how you perceive the MoU then by all means, go vote for AG tomorrow. But keep in mind 2 things;

1- FPM is the only party so far that formulated a practical plan to disarm HA, a plan that doesn't destroy anyone politically, and suggests a national defense strategy where all Lebanese contribute under the care and direction of the Lebanese government (not to be mistaken with the sanyoura government); and thus keep the weapons under our care to use as a bargaining card when the peace process with israel resumes; we can bargain those weapons to send the palestinians back to their home, or we can bargain them against the 45Billion dollars (now 50??) in debt. So do not rush into disarming HA internally without a plan, cause it will be Lebanon's loss, not just HA's.

2- AG will back HA up again whenever the opportunity presents itself if it was to his benefit, like he did in the past as can be shown below.

so my advice to you is to rationalize your thoughts and put your passion on the side, allow only your mind to be your sovereign, think, and then take the appropriate action.

271446b47aa81eefd.jpg

Screech

it seems you didn't hear any comment of the governement and M14, and didn't hear our explanations and didn't hear anything...2e alla ya3teek el 3afye

Comments, explanations, etc... What about doing something instead of giving excuses?

L'arbalette

كنا نظن انكم انتم تمثلوهم بحسب ال 2005!
المتنيون سيسحبون وكالتهم من النائب العماد ميشال عون لصالح الرئيس الاعلى للكتائب اللبنانية الرئيس
أمين الجميل. غدا سيظهر حجم تراجع شعبية التيار أمام الكتائب. من حهتنا اذا أحرزنا النصر باذن الله فاننا سنقدمه
الى بيار ونعاهده على حفظ أمانته ودفع المسيرة الكتائبية الى الأمام ودائما في خدمة لبنان

Same question, cause it seems you did not read my post above, what does it mean rais a3la? is there a rais 'aouta? what is the difference?
Also, I thought GMA was MP for Keserwan...

Now, if we come back to the topic of the thread (quite a challenge these days), I could guess from your post that you're expecting a win, thus anything else would be a defeat for Kataeb and the continuation of GMA is the key representative voice of the christians?

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

So if the Metn voters choose to vote for GMA,and according to you,they would be voting for:

"working to maintain the arms in the hands of HA, for protecting syria (by his speeches), for his threatens (don't forget the bloody clashes), for his bloody protests even against the chrisitans that don't have anything with politics, for his lies and his morals?!!!...."

Now,remember very well what you just assumed here and i will remind you of it should you forget.(Because F14 are famous for their short selective memory)

Metn voters will not vote for those, who like F14 , bow their heads to every "abu sha7ata" that comes around.

And since F14 gangsters like to take orders from "abu sha7ata" types,i got them an improvement for their future,my name.......RESPECT.