• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Fun What would you do if you were god for one day?

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
I think this question needs to be asked and answered at least once in a lifetime

What would you do if you were literally god for one day, unapproachable, supreme in might and knowledge, omnipotent and omnipresent..

because amidst all the passionate opinion flinging that the internet has become, it is clear that there is a small mini jesus inside everyone just yearning to burst out and lead the world towards the proper path after it has clearly lost its way

since we are humans and of limited capacities, (disclaimer : no retard-phobia here intended), we are clearly at a disadvantage when it comes to correcting the wrongs of life in our image. At least this applies to most of us who haven't had the privilege to be in the boots of a dictator.

So tell us what would you do

erase ur enemies ?

grow ur genitals ?

go back in time and have sex with yourself ?

anything goes here, we need to know

besides, its free psycho therapy

just think of this thread as an Oprah episode, just slightly less retarded

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I have thought about this a million times, here is what I will do:

1. I would go to all our rich politician houses here in Lebanon and float around their house invisible.
    2. Invisible, I will search for money/gold/valuables they have and take it. At the same time, I will just move things around their houses just to mess with them. For example, I will put flowers around Samir Geagea's house (remember this incident?)
    3. I will then take this money and give it to a lot of needy people I know. (Robin Hood style)
    4. After that, I will create a company and call it GodAllMighty
    5. I would create a cure for cancer and register it in the name of this company - i would charge people for this cure based on their wealth and it wouldnt be much. Use this money to help more poor people
    6. Go to Fares Soueid house and put GMA pictures all over the walls - everytime he removes them, i would put even more
    7. Find Antoun Antoun
    8. Create another planet, call it Pax (which means peace), similar to earth and register its ownership in the name of GodAllMighty.
    9. Move Israel to it

... to be continued

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    but ... if you were God for one day, then the big bang would not exist ... would it?
    I... I don't know! If god is responsible for the big bang and I take his place go back and just watch, that would mean the universe would cease to exist since god is not there to intervene and I'd be stuck in a timeless spot in the universe as a god with nothing to do... I think we stumbled on a paradox lol!

I would also like to change my answer to I would visit as many galaxies as I could in one day and check for signs of life lol

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I would also like to change my answer to I would visit as many galaxies as I could in one day and check for signs of life lol
    I like this...
    I have similar ambitions too, to know the secrets of the universe...
    billions of galaxies each containing billions of stars... WOOOOW

170330-centaurus-constellation-mn-1315_e25629845a6bc5ed671344c35117edbe.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member

1. I would go to all our rich politician houses here in Lebanon and float around their house invisible.
    2. Invisible, I will search for money/gold/valuables they have and take it. At the same time, I will just move things around their houses just to mess with them. For example, I will put flowers around Samir Geagea's house (remember this incident?)
    3. I will then take this money and give it to a lot of needy people I know. (Robin Hood style)
    5. I would create a cure for cancer and register it in the name of this company - i would charge people for this cure based on their wealth and it wouldnt be much. Use this money to help more poor people
    6. Go to Fares Soueid house and put GMA pictures all over the walls - everytime he removes them, i would put even more
    7. Find Antoun Antoun
    8. Create another planet, call it Pax (which means peace), similar to earth and register its ownership in the name of GodAllMighty.
    9. Move Israel to it

... to be continued
    haha love that list

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    If i was god for a day there are possibly only 2 outcomes

-take a deeep breath and grasp the meaning of all existence, then use my omnipresence to spread good vibes towards every corner of creation

2-clone mia khalifa a few times in bed, after improving her of course, have them all start going down on each other, (twincest ?! just what the heck would u even call that) then join them at the right precise moment and say ba2ouseeee

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    If i was god for a day there are possibly only 2 outcomes

-take a deeep breath and grasp the meaning of all existence, then use my omnipresence to spread good vibes towards every corner of creation

2-clone mia khalifa a few times in bed, after improving her of course, have them all start going down on each other, (twincest ?! just what the heck would u even call that) then join them at the right precise moment and say ba2ouseeee
    Why?? Like why clone Mia khalifa if you're going to improve her lol just clone another woman you find more appealing, it will save you some valuable time you can spend in bed lol

Nasser

Staff member
    I... I don't know! If god is responsible for the big bang and I take his place go back and just watch, that would mean the universe would cease to exist since god is not there to intervene and I'd be stuck in a timeless spot in the universe as a god with nothing to do... I think we stumbled on a paradox lol!

If you're God, wouldn't you already know/see everything? You already know what signs of life exist, if any.

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member

Hope u become god one day!
    I would go back in time until time stops and then witness the big bang
    Time doesnt really exist, ur best guess is a very powerful telescope :)
    Oh and patience.. lots of patience

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hope u become god one day!

Time doesnt really exist, ur best guess is a very powerful telescope :)
    Oh and patience.. lots of patience
    Time does not really exist in the sense that it is used like a ruler kinda like an x y z axis.. without movement there is no time ie why what was there before the big bang is placed outside space time, the big bang is point 0 for time.

Alternatively if you want to delve into more complex theories of relativity or m theory time is imaginary (it instead of t in the mikowski approach for relativity) and everything happens simultaneously in all possible universes, this is where time becomes a man made construct to help us understand what is happening now in comparison to our perception of what has happened previously...

Time is real for you and me since when I say I want to go back in time to a specific moment in history you understand what I mean by that :)

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    Time does not really exist in the sense that it is used like a ruler kinda like an x y z axis.. without movement there is no time ie why what was there before the big bang is placed outside space time, the big bang is point 0 for time.

Alternatively if you want to delve into more complex theories of relativity or m theory time is imaginary (it instead of t in relativity) and everything happens simultaneously in all possible universes, this is where time becomes a man made construct to help us understand what is happening now in comparison to our perception of what has happened previously...

Time is real for you and me since when I say I want to go back in time to a specific moment in history you understand what I mean by that :)
    Yet the simple fact that u cant go back in time means it doesnt exist

Entropy is a real ***** :p

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Actually time travel is quite possible and even highly probable, current theories posit that when the universe stops expanding everything that exists would literally go back in time

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    Actually time travel is quite possible and even highly probable, current theories posit that when the universe stops expanding everything that exists would literally go back in time
    Well for now the universe is still expanding and doing it faster by the day. We'l discuss time travel when the universe decides to stop being an ahole and take a break.
    Dont get me wrong i want to be able to travel nack in time, i once had a very delicious cake a few years ago that i'd love to have again :)

Muki

Staff member

Sure you can, if you drive from east coast of US towards west coast, you'd be going back in time as you change timezones.

Also, if you fly at the right time on January 1st from mainland USA to Hawaii, you end up on December 31st!

So, yeah, possible :p.