Whats in Dima Sadeks Phone? Valuable information..?!!! & Why was she so super pissed it was stolen?

R

Ralph N

There is a word in the streets (Internet) that a lot of things will be exposed by her phone....
I believe she is a hater, a conspirator and evil person....

But this is my opinion, what will be found in her phone is the true question...

Should I predict this thread is the one that will be like <<WhatsAPP>> thread that I predicted will be a great

thing to Lebanon?!!

Lets wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't care what's on her phone, this is her private property and contains private information, it shouldn't have been stolen and it definitely shouldn't be published.

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shame on security forces that they didn't stop the thieves.
    Every day that passes gives us another reason why no one should have faith in our security forces.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    There is a word in the streets (Internet) that a lot of things will be exposed by her phone....

Should I predict this thread is the one that will be like <<WhatsAPP>> thread that I predicted will be a great

thing to Lebanon?!!

Lets wait and see.
    Why did she declare, only moments afterwards, that "wa7ad min Hezballah akhedleh el telephone". How did she know straightway that the guy is from Hezballah? Doesn't Hezballah have the right to sue her for defamation? What if the guy is a genuine thief who just needs a phone or plans to sell it? And since she rushed to conclude the snatcher is from Hezballah, apparently in a bid to tarnish Hezballah's image, then, why shouldn't I think the snatching was staged by her? At least I can suspect that much and I have the right to because she rushed to identify the snatcher as someone from Hezballah. That stinks of premeditated plan to blame the snatching on Hezballah.

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

thing to Lebanon?!!

Lets wait and see.

Maybe she doesn't here nude selfies to go out....
    who knows, but we can't be suspicious that she's upset about losing it, i would be :)

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Maybe she doesn't here nude selfies to go out....
    who knows, but we can't be suspicious that she's upset about losing it, i would be :)
    I think it's mostly about that group chat she was talking about. Her first instinct was to talk about that and not her private pictures.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I think it's mostly about that group chat she was talking about. Her first instinct was to talk about that and not her private pictures.
    What's the group chat about?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't like Dima, but having your phone stolen is really nasty business. Private information, social media access, photos, conversations that could land you or your friends/family/associates in trouble, not to mention secrets relating to her job (and I don't necessarily mean scandalous stuff)... That's a whole lot of damage in the wrong hands.

Judging by her reaction, she doesn't seem to have mobile protection options like Android's remote "look and erase" features activated. You'd think that would be standard in her line of work.

D

dyyyy

The fact that we're OK with stealing just because we believe in these conspiracy theories is alarming!

This is how civil wars start, people that are later convinced that it's ok to kill other people because they have "info" that the others are preparing something big, allied with enemy, or trying to kill us later.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I think she was a target by mukhabarat el Hizb and she will be blackmailed!

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

30 ألف دولار مقابل هاتف ديما صادق

المصدر: رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت
    |
    الاثنين 25 تشرين الثاني 2019

وجَّهَ شابٌ يدعى يوسف طراد في تغريدة على حسابه عبر "تويتر"، تحيةً الى "الشاب الشجاع الذي خطف هاتف ديما صادق".

وسأل الشاب، "هل تريد بيع هاتف ديما بـ مبلغ ٣٠.٠٠٠ ثلاثين الف دولار؟".

وأكد طراد، أنّ "العرضَ جديٌّ وليس مزحة كي نفضع بما يُسمَّى الثورة".

mr: youssief [email protected]

اولا: تحية الى الشاب الشجاع الذي خطف هاتف ديما صادق #له عرض هل يريد بيع هاتف ديما بي مبلغ ٣٠.٠٠٠ ثلاثين الف دولار العرض جدي وليس مزحة كي نفضع بمى يسمى #الثوره

21 people are talking about this

وتعرَّضت الإعلامية ديما صادق للسرقة مساء الأحد عند جسر الرينغ خلال الإشكال الذي حصل بين المتظاهرين ومناصرين من حزب الله وحركة أمل، إذ عمد أحد الأشخاص الى "انتشال هاتفها من يدها وفرّ هاربًا".

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    one thing for sure many 3awniyeh, berri, 7izb supporters are really enjoying this :lol:

poor little girl

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The thought of having my phone stolen scares the poop out of me. I take nude pictures everyday to keep track of my progress.
    (of my muscle weight, that is)

ewwwww why do you always have to be so fcking detaileddddd!!!

Last edited:
    The_FPMer

The_FPMer

That's too much info we wouldn't need to know of. I'm sure if anyone get hold of your phone, seeing those images alone is enough reason to beg you to take back your phone.
    What if he's so hot and ripped he might make you question your own sexuality?