What's On Your Mind Right Now?

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    pizza is the thing that's on my mind right now! Just lengthening the message since i'm not allowed to write one word!

Booyakasha

What's on my mind?
    1) What the friggin heck has happened to the forum?! :508:
    and 2) mozzarella di bufala with a glass (read bottle) of tuscan wine :295:

Faithful

Many things are on my mind:
    1- Surprised by Layyouss being one of the new admins ... Congratulations :2415: ... it really suits you.....Alla yestour :tongue:
    2- How many accounts does Sev have on the Orange Room... w dakhil 2alla 3ala hal jledé yallé 3ando....Don't you have a life ya zalamé? :huh:

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What's on my mind?
    scratch pizza! number 2 is on my mind with some tomatoes and basil and olive oil :D

Booyakasha

scratch pizza! number 2 is on my mind with some tomatoes and basil and olive oil :D
    Haha perfect combination! How about some dessert? Walaw you come over for dinner bala shi bi idik? :biggrin:

Reading some food thoughts over here, I just remembered I have 7abbet shanklish in the fridge!! ya bayye shou 2ijit bwa2ta!! thanks guys!
    Shanklish or the "false" mozzarella! Bon appétit!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Haha perfect combination! How about some dessert? Walaw you come over for dinner bala shi bi idik? :biggrin:

Shanklish or the "false" mozzarella! Bon appétit!
    lol i do have some tiramisu on my mind as well made them earlier in the evening can't wait till they cool off :D

Booyakasha

lol i do have some tiramisu on my mind as well made them earlier in the evening can't wait till they cool off :D
    :huh: "Made them earlier in the evening" The forum's got talent huh? Bon ap' (and think of delivery service next time, you have a customer :biggrin:)!

p.s: Love how False is going for a forgotten shanklish and you're teasing us up with home-made italian pastry!

lebanon_first

What's on my mind?
    maaan
    mozzarella di buffala, with some fresh basil leaves, fine olive oil (Lebanese min il day3a), pine nuts and "tomates cerises", that's something!! With a glass of red wine!(I'll take a st emilion any time, any day, anywhere!!!)

For me it's a glass of whisky ! (2-3 glasses more probably, and to be more precise I am drinking Johnnie Walker green label, rapport qualité prix it's excellent!) with some Makhlouta!
    Cheers everybody
    keskoun ya awedim

Last edited:

Shev

Many things are on my mind:
    1- Surprised by Layyouss being one of the new admins ... Congratulations :2415: ... it really suits you.....Alla yestour :tongue:
    :huh:, the new admin hasn't completed his first day as an admin and already made a big mistake :biggrin:.

2- How many accounts does Sev have on the Orange Room... w dakhil 2alla 3ala hal jledé yallé 3ando....Don't you have a life ya zalamé? :huh:
    Sev is not a girl? :huh:

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cold days are coming, time to have in the evenings rez b7alib, w meghle and the likes :)

Though those are not associated with Winter, but they are in my life, since some memories would pop up in one's mind, coming from school, raining outside to find 3al majla keset l rez b7alib, and my mom would ask me ntor la yeberdo, bas la7ayata liman tounadi, I start eating...

Some things have their special touch at a specific time of our lives...