What's On Your Mind Right Now?

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cold days are coming, time to have in the evenings rez b7alib, w meghle and the likes :)

Though those are not associated with Winter, but they are in my life, since some memories would pop up in one's mind, coming from school, raining outside to find 3al majla keset l rez b7alib, and my mom would ask me ntor la yeberdo, bas la7ayata liman tounadi, I start eating...

Some things have their special touch at a specific time of our lives...
    Rezz bhalib has been on my mind for quite some time now! We do have that in France but it doesn't taste the same as the one my mom used to make! And I tried making it a couple of times didn't achieve that "made with love and special care" flavor my mom nails every time she makes it!

I'm mad at you and picasso for ruining my 69 thanks :D
    As the great Carlin once commented when he turned 70 years old:

"I like 70. It's a good number. I liked 69 more. Well, 69 was always my favorite number. It's just that now I'm 69 plus one finger up my a$$.." :biggrin:

Anyway, so let me get this straight.
    So far we figured out you have money, you've got one solid character (really liked how you handled our sev the other day), solid and charming as well, sexy lips, and a 69 fan! Ouff! Those are too many boxes checked!

Did you say already yes to Elad?!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    As the great Carlin once commented when he turned 70 years old:

"I like 70. It's a good number. I liked 69 more. Well, 69 was always my favorite number. It's just that now I'm 69 plus one finger up my a$$.." :biggrin:

Anyway, so let me get this straight.
    So far we figured out you have money, you've got one solid character (really liked how you handled our sev the other day), solid and charming as well, sexy lips, and a 69 fan! Ouff! Those are too many boxes checked!

Did you say already yes to Elad?!
    what exactly is on your mind lol ?

I get from your quote that I now have a 69 and two fingers somewhere :p?
    well since this is gonna get deleted anyway i'll set things straight lol I don't have money my poor dad does i just spend his money! :p as for the solid character i do have that except it's verging on insanity :p and the sexy lips well you can't judge from the pic this is zoomed in :p as for Elad yeah but he ran away after i said yes lol so no not that many boxes checked :)

well since this is gonna get deleted anyway i'll set things straight lol I don't have money my poor dad does i just spend his money! :p as for the solid character i do have that except it's verging on insanity :p and the sexy lips well you can't judge from the pic this is zoomed in :p as for Elad yeah but he ran away after i said yes lol so no not that many boxes checked :)
    Ma 3am befham, what does 69 stand for other than first man landing on the moon ?!?!?!

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

i didn't run away, i told you it will take some time, converting is not that easy

Aside from the telling astrological sign Elad provided, it can also be called the win-win situation :smile:
    i just checked it on wikipedia, it looks like a position where maba3ref min is doing maba3ref chou?

Ma ba3ref, c'est trop mechant, my mom won't allow me come to this thread anymore, we should put parental guide sign on it

I can officially conclude that being in a relationship with someone you have feelings for is better than being single and enjoying your freedom.