بيقولوا الدنيى غربة ..ليلا قاسى وحزين
    وبيقولوا الهوى كذبة..لاهو شك ولا يقين
    وانت يا حبيب قلبى قلبت الموازين
    مين كان بيقول ياحبى ..هلأد حبك مين
    انت الـ مَلَك قلبى..انت الـ مَلَك قلبى
    انت الـ مَلَك قلبى..
    وعلى قلبى مَلَك

كلمات: ماجدة الرومي
    But she is watching TV, may be 7arim el sultan, w 2allah ma bichila 3an television
    then she will make 4-5 phone calls for 1hr=1hr and a half. then I will end up sleeping like a child

Stormie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    These "Baby on board" signs don't make sense. Oh really? Thanks for letting me know, I was about to ram into your car, but now I won’t.

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kel hayda kermel wa7ad nat? het tannot 3an a3la rasif :msncool:

When we were kids, rof2ate used to jump, they used to find some hill at a building site and jump, when I jumped the first time 3addet lsene, and so it was the last time, then the heroes would go on yelling "ahom ahom ahom, abtal l nat ahom" while me and some others would be left behind because we weren't brave enough to jump whenever we saw a hill...

lebanon_first

A chocolate fondue to offset the depressing lousy weather..

Bittersweet_Chocolate_Fondue1.jpg
    I usually make it at home, it's delicous!
    I suggest trying marshmallow, strawberry, bananas raspberries and caramelized Hazelnuts (it's easy to make). As for the chocolate sauce, I use dark chocolate, crème fraiche liquide, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract.

It's a hell of dessert!

Booyakasha

I suggest trying marshmallow, strawberry, bananas raspberries and caramelized Hazelnuts (it's easy to make). As for the chocolate sauce, I use dark chocolate, crème fraiche liquide, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract.

It's a hell of dessert!
    Haha you're really into 'light' stuff huh? marshmallows, caramelized hazelnuts, crème fraîche, honey :biggrin:

strawberries and hot nutella are a good treat - sometimes less is more :)

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

It's a hell of dessert!
    Just the way I LOVE it :biggrin: :295: :295: :295:

baloo

Orange Room Supporter
    Hey guys after reading you in this thread the first thing came on my mind the Lebanese Anthem that we used tho sing it when we were young like this :

كلنا للبطون لطناجر ولصحون

كلنا للمحشي تايعبلي كرشي

lebanon_first

Haha you're really into 'light' stuff huh? marshmallows, caramelized hazelnuts, crème fraîche, honey :biggrin:

strawberries and hot nutella are a good treat - sometimes less is more :)
    Well Nutella is delicious, but it's in no way lighter than what I suggested.
    just search for "nutella video huile" on google and check one of the suggested videos... it's really disgusting :)

(if you use some good quality dark chocolate -66% and more- I can guarantee you that you'll be getting less calories)