What's the best way to invest $100,000?

manifesto

What monthly income can I expect to earn if I put $100,000 in a high interest-earning deposit account?

How much interest are Lebanese banks currently paying?

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    What monthly income can I expect to earn if I put $100,000 in a high interest-earning deposit account?

How much interest are Lebanese banks currently paying?
    Buy a land ?

Invest in a digital startup ? Or in a digital idea you have ?

LEBANESE-CIA

Anyone knows presently what lebanese bank gives the highest rate on term deposit?
    would anyone state his/her own experience in that regard?

Impera

You can open up a business with 100K in Lebanon?
    Depends on the business. Eza ma7al smene bi matra7 jdid 3m yot3ammar fi bineyet would be perfect :p

Of course, it depends on the person and his hunger for learning, creativity and leadership skills. The more you perfect these three, the more you able to exploit weaknesses in prominent industries and make big profits.

Aoune32!

Depends on the business. Eza ma7al smene bi matra7 jdid 3m yot3ammar fi bineyet would be perfect :p

Of course, it depends on the person and his hunger for learning, creativity and leadership skills. The more you perfect these three, the more you able to exploit weaknesses in prominent industries and make big profits.
    LOL!
    Agree on the second sentence. I think in Lebanon there are many opportunities and they are less in cost than outside i.e Australia.
    One just needs the balls to have that money and implement their idea. There are so many people in Lebanon who have made it rich and there is no middle class anymore. All you see is poor and rich.. lal asaf the middle class are disappearing.