What's the best way to invest $100,000?

S

Sparhawk

There are some solid companies offering student accommodation in UK for a guaranteed annual ROI of 8-10% for 10 years.
they take care of managing it, renting it & maintenance. All for free.
Brexit will not affect those, and demand is higher than supply.
They also offer good Buy-Back options.
small legal fee, and as a non resident foreigner you pay small municipality fees only (if I'm not wrong).

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

There are some solid companies offering student accommodation in UK for a guaranteed annual ROI of 8-10% for 10 years.
    they take care of managing it, renting it & maintenance. All for free.
    Brexit will not affect those, and demand is higher than supply.
    They also offer good Buy-Back options.
    small legal fee, and as a non resident foreigner you pay small municipality fees only (if I'm not wrong).
    There is no way anyone can “guarantee” a risk free 8 to 10% per year

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    I can !! Invest in Ironmaideun its a new blockchain based e-coin thats gonna revolutionize the whole banking system and i personnall guarantee you an 8% yearly yield

Buy today, coz tomorrow you might lose all your money and i wont be able to get any of it :(

S

Sparhawk

Never said it was risk free. Still some of those companies seem to be quite solid & they have been doing this for many years, + you are getting a solid asset for your money. No doubt you have to weigh the risks for any investment.

G

Guitaret

SGBL withdrew its offer of ~16% 5 years saving plan for new accounts. Do you know if any bank is still offering it?