• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

What's wrong between Ahmed Fatfat and the FM?

Kakou

I read this info and I didn't make it up... So no need for bashing from the loyalists because I am not posting it to be sarcastic but to make sure it's true... Has anybody noticed something concerning this matter?

Entre le ministre Ahmed Fatfat et le courant du Moustaqbal, le climat vire au nuageux. Selon une source qui se dit informée, tout a commencé lorsque le député Saad Hariri s’est rendu à Tripoli à la veille de la commémoration du 14 février pour mobiliser la masse sunnite au Nord et l’encourager à participer au meeting Place des Martyrs. A l’époque, tout le monde s’était demandé pourquoi M. Fatfat avait brillé par son absence. Peu de temps après, dans une interview accordée à un quotidien local, le ministre a formulé des reproches au Courant du futur qui ne «l’a pas suffisamment soutenu» dans les moments difficiles. La source indique que le moment difficile, auquel M. Fatfat a fait allusion, coïncide avec le jour où un journaliste a écrit une information selon laquelle, «parmi les proches du président Rafic Hariri, il y a certains qui nouaient le lacet de l’officier des renseignements syriens au Liban, le colonel Mohammad Makhlouf, lorsqu’ils offraient aux officiers syriens des chaussures de marque.»
Le ministre Fatfat, auquel le journaliste faisait allusion, a alors sollicité l’intervention du chef de son bloc, Saad Hariri, pour qu’il le défende. Mais ce dernier a trouvé que l’affaire était plutôt drôle et ne valait pas une réponse. Depuis, le ministre Fatfat refuse de se laisser amadouer et a disparu de la circulation à Koraytem.

I asked somebody to personally ask Mr. Fatfat about that and I will update you concerning his answer!!

doc

Dear Kakou,
matra7 ma tirza2 ilza2, do you know this Lebanese old saying? Logically, and knowing the personality and the way of action of the different protagonists, I'd say the new party leader doesn't need Mr Fatafat around anymore for many reasons, and the later is struggling to keep having his share of glory

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Entre le ministre Ahmed Fatfat et le courant du Moustaqbal, le climat vire au nuageux.
At least it wasnt stormy.So there is hope yet for kissing and making up.

Selon une source qui se dit informée, tout a commencé lorsque le député Saad Hariri s’est rendu à Tripoli à la veille de la commémoration du 14 février pour mobiliser la masse sunnite au Nord et l’encourager à participer au meeting Place des Martyrs. A l’époque, tout le monde s’était demandé pourquoi M. Fatfat avait brillé par son absence
could it be that these people are plain nosey or is that out of the question? At least il avait brille par son absence. That is a proof that his presence and absence are neither here nor there not to mention the obvious; When a shining star, Hariri, takes centre stage, the little satellites are hardly noticed in the glare or in the shadows. Could it be that there is to it more than the eye can see? mmm, we need more input in this thread to enlighten us.

Le ministre Fatfat, auquel le journaliste faisait allusion, a alors sollicité l’intervention du chef de son bloc, Saad Hariri, pour qu’il le défende.
وداوني بالتي كانت هي الداء not very wise of fatfat, has he got no dignity worth preserving?

Mais ce dernier a trouvé que l’affaire était plutôt drôle et ne valait pas une réponse.
Agreed I find it aussi drole as well.

Depuis, le ministre Fatfat refuse de se laisser amadouer et a disparu de la circulation à Koraytem.
Well.. He will be missing out on good dinner parties held specifically to save the country. Obviously no one feels he can make a difference either way. Anyway عمهلو ليرضى . ولو الله يقطع الزعل

Reactions: doc

Mr Aoun

He's not on good terms with the Hariris. They're having a spat over who should get more funding, Fat7 al-Islam or Jund al-Sham.

coralie

Legendary Member
«parmi les proches du Page Rankingésident Rafic Hariri, il y a certains qui nouaient le lacet de l’officier des renseignements syriens au Liban, le colonel Mohammad Makhlouf, lorsqu’ils offraient aux officiers syriens des chaussures de marque

je ne vois franchement pas pourquoi cela a cause tant de remue menage dans la conscience de Mr Fatfat pour le pousser a demander un support moral et publique de son maitre et seigneur et causer ce petit froid entre eux (si jamais il ya un vrai froid) , sachant qu'offrir du The aux soldats Israeliens n'a pas ete pour autant une cause valable a cette meme conscience Fatfatiste pour se rebifer !

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
he was getting too expensive and controversial

most of his links to fath al islam are dead, therefore his role has diminished

ALSO, HE DOES NOT HAVE THE CHARISMA OF MP MOUSTAFA 3ALOUCH.

anybody has pix of that shatle:thumbup:

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i think no deputy in lebanon dares to cut the ties with his bloc leader and vice versa until the new electoral law comes out (if it ever will). if there is any misunderstanding between fatfat an hariri it must be a salary issue.

GMA forever

Well I think the smaller the piece of cheese will get, and the more problems you are gonna hear in the loyalists ranks.

There is nothing wrong between Future and MP Fatfat , stop spreading your lies please. It's enough with the propaganda you in FPM try in order to attack FM through your newspapers ( alakhbar) your OTV and Radio.
Go check your own Takatoul kif am yefrout.

Mich

There is nothing wrong between Future and MP Fatfat , stop spreading your lies please. It's enough with the propaganda you in FPM try in order to attack FM through your newspapers ( alakhbar) your OTV and Radio.

HAHAHAHA you're cute! Yaani coming from the BIGGEST lying propaganda machine you have quite the audacity to talk about spreading lies.

†.)

There is nothing wrong between Future and MP Fatfat .

source please ???!!

, stop spreading your lies please. It's enough with the propaganda you in FPM try in order to attack FM through your newspapers ( alakhbar) your OTV and Radio..

as far as ALL TRUE LEBANESE can see .. future media is the top number one liers in Lebanon!

loosing a bad paper make the tree grows better !! but 3m youfout ?? is that nayla mou3awad style ? farato! farato! farato!

Mr fatfat is gone to serve TEA elsewhere!

PFC

Legendary Member

first happy april's fool day to you and to all FMers
second please explain to me what from the below list is a lie:

1-you follow a Saudi guy with a saksouke
2-rafic hariri was allied to the syrians
3-hariri tripled his fortune while he was PM
4-hariri (bahia) gave money to jund el sham
5-you burned the dannish embassy
6-hariri gave the keys of beirut to syrian mokhabarat
7-all mostaqbal mps voted for emile lahoud two times
8-and in patriotism you and hariri do not reach my orange belt

yen3ad 3leik w 3a m3alminak (the lebanese and the syrians)

ronny

I don't see where this discussion is heading to. If Fatfat and FM have rainy skies or partly cloudy i don't see where that interest us the most. A few dollars can always solve any of Hariry's problems.

If it's just for fun, gossip, scandals, etc., i think we should invite Fadia l Sherre2a and have a coffee break. :msntongue:

GMA forever

Well to tell you the truth, if there is anything wrong between Fatfat and FM or not is the least of my worries. But one thing is always the same in all the mafia groups of the world, when someone is not needed anymore, bi za7tou billati hiya a7san! :wink:

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
source please ???!!

as far as ALL TRUE LEBANESE can see .. future media is the top number one liers in Lebanon!

loosing a bad paper make the tree grows better !! but 3m youfout ?? is that nayla mou3awad style ? farato! farato! farato!

Mr fatfat is gone to serve TEA elsewhere!

I always ask fellow FPMers to divert their source of news. Listen to Sawt El Ghad, watching OTV and reading Diyar-Akhbar and censorship in this forum won't allow you to see what is going on in your party, not even the takatol.
Maybe it's time to start looking and reading other sources.

Mich

I always ask fellow FPMers to divert their source of news. Listen to Sawt El Ghad, watching OTV and reading Diyar-Akhbar and censorship in this forum won't allow you to see what is going on in your party, not even the takatol.
Maybe it's time to start looking and reading other sources.

Believe me unlike others we are open to all sources and news and eventually make up our minds accordingly. But in both cases our source of news is not a lying propaganda machine.