when Unemployed you would ...

• Advertisement
  • dyyyy

dyyyy

as im getting negative answers from Tv's ma3 2eno i am doing the effort loosing weight
    and for some written media some negative answers others just either dont or postpone it as they know im HIGHLY SKilled just need a known platform
    and for webs same
    i decided to open my own website , and continue my path as if im hired , networking is very important to find new topics , meanwhile covering news
    picking up Cases and causes i can handle
    but abt the Ecourses have no idea abt that : can you provide info who can help

but with all this still not having a "Real" income and i dont see in the future where to be hired
    and what is pushing these ppl to give me a negative answers 3elman they know im beautiful and skilled and VERY well trained

as for another option ma 3nde mene3 to be connected to other field : books writing , etc ...
    What do you like to work with, I've used ecourses before I can give you links. I agree you should try something. Nobody likes to be unemployed but 1 positive thing is you have nothing to loose.
    Tell me how can we help

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What do you like to work with, I've used ecourses before I can give you links. I agree you should try something. Nobody likes to be unemployed but 1 positive thing is you have nothing to loose.
    Tell me how can we help

basically 2azyet otv mkamle : here

what i like to do ? :)
    now?
    hejer and never come back to lebanon