where can i get vegetable glycerin & propylene glycol in lebanon

first_major

first_major

anyone knows where can i get vegetable glycerin & propylene glycol in lebanon ?

or if there is trick in shipping to lebanon, i want to make my own ejuice , i have a vtc mini

• Advertisement
  • Hameed

Hameed

I like the words on your signature, why do you need these juices ?

first_major

first_major

thx for the signature..
    i need them to make my ecigarete liquid...

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

or if there is trick in shipping to lebanon, i want to make my own ejuice , i have a vtc mini
    I assume that you are aware to get the phramaceutical grade of propylene glycol (its less problematic) and not the industrial grade.

Industrial grade PG is used as an active ingredient in engine antifreeze; polyurethane cushions, paints, varnishes and in many products as a solvent.

Last edited:
    first_major

first_major

I assume that you are aware to get the phramaceutical grade of propylene glycol (its less problematic) and not the industrial grade.

Industrial grade PG is used as an active ingredient in engine antifreeze; polyurethane cushions, paints, varnishes and in many products as a solvent.

Very true, my problem is where to find where can i get vegetable glycerin & propylene glycol in lebanon or what the call as food grade USP

M

Mounir

I am still to found PG and VG but seems no luck :( any update for this threat ?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am still to found PG and VG but seems no luck :( any update for this threat ?
    Try and ask those who sell or prepare Arguileh stuff. I heard that they use VG a lot in their preparations and buy it from local specialized companies. They just call it "Glycerin".

M

Mounir

Now there is lot of people who sell stuff for ecig in Lebanon underground for sure but none of them bring PG and VG cause they prefer to sell eliquids to win more money , I ask my friend he work in laboratory if it's avaible to buy it , nicotine delay I get some but still soexpensive in Lebanon , I am using reaulex rx2 mod it's amazing honestly

Now there is lot of people who sell stuff for ecig in Lebanon underground for sure but none of them bring PG and VG cause they prefer to sell eliquids to win more money , I ask my friend he work in laboratory if it's avaible to buy it , nicotine delay I get some but still soexpensive in Lebanon , I am using reaulex rx2 mod it's amazing honestly
    Hi Mounir, i have them but can’t find Nicotine, can you help?

Modek X

Modek X

I'll explain later. Please need Nicotine in order to trade info
    Well in aramoun there's a vape shop that told me he has a nicotine bottle that you add to e liquid. So i guess he has some.

TajTadmoiri

TajTadmoiri

79167253 contact me on whatsapp if
    you want to reserve i will have some soon with good prices

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter

Da f*ck are you talking about?

Are u one of these weird vegan vaginas?