• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

which is your favorite sports and why?

eemojohn258

I like to play cricket and many other games but cricket is my first favorite game and also football. I saw all the matches of cricket and football and i can saw i am mad for these two games. Whats your favorite and why?

clifflacon

I like to play cricket and many other games but cricket is my first favorite game and also football. I saw all the matches of cricket and football and i can saw i am mad for these two games. Whats your favorite and why?

I love to play all games and sport but my favorite sport is football as it keeps me healthy, fit and fresh. Being a football player I will suggest everyone to play at least one sport in life to live a strong and healthy lifestyle.

Tamanna Khan

I like to play tennis as it is one of my favorite game since childhoo. Apart from this, I also enjoy playing football with friends.

jasonnorin

For me it WAS boxing. Got tired of not seeing REALLY exciting match - something that will relive the combat sport in it. When MMA came into the world of combat sports, I quickly got hooked to it as there are PLENTY of ways to win other than knocking the opponent out through punches or through boring decision victory.

Harris Khan

My personal favorites are only really story driven but still:

5) Red Dead Redemption

I ****ing love horses, the wild west and John Marston, what is better that shooting up thieves landing then riding into Blackwater gambling? Nothing.

4) Max Payne (1,2& 3)

Okay, a little bit over dramatic but I really like the dark atmosphere of New York and the criminal underworld in this game, how it all adds together to create a chilling experience. I however found Max Payne 3 to be a bit boring and generic :(

3) GTA IV & V

Dam it, all these games thus far have been made by Rockstar :p awk well GTA III was my first real dose of open world sandbox destruction freedom and violence. A GLORIOUS EXPERIENCE!

2) Elder Scrolls V (Skyrim)

So, whats better than exploring for hours and hours on end killing dragons and then completely neglecting the storyline for side quests? The first one on this list obviously, but still this game is just fab.

1) Last of Us

It is like so well crafted and story driven i just wanna play it now

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I Like to play piano games all of the time.