• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which Oroomer Would You Most Like to Have a Drink With?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Well nevermind then. I knew it was too much to ask for the second I posted.
That was a joke about him being the same person not that he's in a relationship with newleb :p apparently newleb is straight though

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

no one ...

ill got a good bottle of red wine and sit infront a picture of comerade KIM Jong Un .and fix it while enjoying my wine !

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok, let’s see, I’ll need to mix it up a bit, because 1:1s are such a bore:
    We’ll have a barbecue with beef ribs, tomahawks and chicken drumsticks marinated in garlic and soya sauce, and a variety of starters; soft drinks, beer and Prosecco to start, white and red wine later, coffee after lunch, more wine and soft drinks, then whiskey/cognac/sherry/matte for the peeps who don’t drink, sit around the fire pit and bum a couple of joints

invitees: Everybody is welcome
    Talk about: whatever the hell comes to mind
    Don’t talk about: Lebanese politics

SAVO

SAVO

kidding apart .
    obviously i wont debate about marxism , i rarely do it in real life :)

i would share a bottle of good red wine with @Orangina ..if she permit me to choose it .

indie if she doesnt talk about politics and religion. a gin tonic .
    isabella ok for a beer :D . (get ready for a fight )

@mysobalanus ,muki , hameed :D .. are interesting funny dudes.. no bad for a beer ..

for the rest of oroomer .. we can have beer ( halal beer for mulsim ) and we can talk about how beautiful the haircut of comerade Kim.

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    indie if she doesnt talk about politics and religion. a gin tonic .
    If you refrain from communist propaganda, and switch the tonic with lemon juice, we have a deal lol

SAVO

SAVO

If you refrain from communist propaganda, and switch the tonic with lemon juice, we have a deal lol
    i wont speak about communism- u dont speak about the church ..
    ok for lemon juice , with some vodka ;)

u dont like tonic ?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I actually can't come up with a list because I would happily meet almost anyone from the forum, except for a few toxic people.

common just lemon juice sound like having breakfast ...
    I'm not difficult when it comes to food / drinks, but tonic is one thing I did not like when I tried it.

SAVO

SAVO

ò
    I actually can't come up with a list because I would happily meet almost anyone from the forum, except for a few toxic people.

I'm not difficult when it comes to food / drinks, but tonic is one thing I did not like when I tried it.
    to your information , there is a pub in Berlin that sells only Gin tonic ..
    they have a very large variety of Gin and also various type of tonic and they sort out various mix .of them .. :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ò

to your information , there is a pub in Berlin that sells only Gin tonic ..
    they have a very large variety of Gin and also various type of tonic and they sort out various mix .of them .. :)
    Wow...they are dedicated. I'm definitely not their target client.

SAVO

SAVO

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli @Lebmonage we can drink tea while watching the 3 hours video of the Funeral of comerade Leonid Brezenev. and later discuss about life and death and about palestinian - israeli issue .

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you'd rather have a drink with my impersonator than with me?
    You're not on the list of people I want to have a drink with, well technically you were but the drink was less than savoury and I felt bad about it so elet bale ahsan. Also how is justleb your impersonator ?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    how is justleb your impersonator ?
    I confused him with NewLeb.

You're not on the list of people I want to have a drink with, well technically you were but the drink was less than savoury and I felt bad about it so elet bale ahsan. Also how is justleb your impersonator ?
    You're on my list. If only because a drink makes you tolerable ;)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @HannaTheCrusader Arak with some lahme nayye talk about my people well technically get yelled at about my people, don't talk about the dirty Muslims