• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which Oroomer Would You Most Like to Have a Drink With?

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Where is this place ? Germany?
    Remind me of a pub in berlin.. in the pic are weatern german all from cold war.. willy brandt, brezenev ..:) cant see the pic of erick hoenecker
    Isn't that honecker

1582281397058.png

1582281419729.png

SAVO

SAVO

@Resign i guess i know the pub.his owner is afghan or iranian comunist .. cant remember well..

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Well I barely know anyone of you so ...

I'll start with @Isabella, I'm guessing Red wine and talk everyone of you in this forum (She seems to know way too much 😈)

then I'll have a drink with @CrusaderV to talk about his 2 main hobbies (Crusading and @Indie)

Have shots with @loubnaniTO and @HalaMadrid

Then head to @Walidos party ....a33 already drank too much to drive, ok if @!Aoune32 can pick me up, we'll curse on lebanese people and their mentality on the road.

In @Walidos party won't have time to talk actually, the food seems too good don't want to waste time.
    lol I’m more of a scotch kind of guy..but What the hell, shots it is

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

@Mrsrx. Bonjus Pyramide. Talk about: coincidences. Don't talk about: a certain party.

@!Aoune32. Arak. Talk about: love of Lebanon. Don't talk about: civil war.

@From My Own Expenses. American craft beer. Talk about: things to do while high. Don't talk about: al kayan el souhyouni.

@AtheistForJesus. Passion fruit martini. Talk about: personal experience living in Lebanon. Don't talk about: women.

@Walidos. London Dry Gin. Talk about: that Christmas mafia game. Don't talk about: Brexit.

@CrusaderV. Margarita. Talk about: the economic situation. Don't talk about: Bassbouss.

@TayyarBeino. Tea. Talk about: favorite Twitter accounts. Don't talk about: the news.

@My Moria Moon. Mead. Talk about: Lord of the Rings fandom. Don't talk about: medical field.
    arak yummy!!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Even though I currently have no time for any of you (crazy busy at work), there are many I would love to have a drink with, and I have had drinks with many over the past 16 years! But here is a list of people I can think of now, more to follow:

- @Isabella whatever she drinks, French bakery, and see if she is as sociable and funny in real life as much as on the forum 😂

- @shadow (again): Almaza, mashewe and deep conversations about our beloved country, life and philosophy

- @Iron Maiden: 3asir jazar and oum koulthoum (sorry not into heavy metal) 🤪 just kidding. I’m not into oum koulthoum

- @AtheistForJesus: mojitos and discuss life (and How deep inside he loves to have kids)

- @joseph_lubnan: coffee and get to know this interesting person who, though sometimes drives me crazy with his one liners (that could qualify as spam), could be interesting to discuss political issues that we might disagree on

- @the staff team - @Jo (again), @ORMOD @SeaAb @The Shovel, @Pandæmonium @The BushWacker @Warden: Arak and gossip about all the members in here, and your sh!t that keeps us busy 🤣🤣🤣

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

@Indie 😍🥰😘👠👸 my Lady Princess
    For being the best Lady Princess in the Forum
    For inspiring me above anyone else
    For sharing the same Christians values
    Brandy will be very nice Tout A Toi
    - for the others sorry guys love you all but my Princess 👸 Lady is unique in everything

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Indie 😍🥰😘👠👸 my Lady Princess
    For being the best Lady Princess in the Forum
    For inspiring me above anyone else
    For sharing the same Christians values
    Brandy will be very nice Tout A Toi
    - for the others sorry guys love you all but my Princess 👸 Lady is unique in everything
    Sorry brother. She's cuddling with @AtheistForJesus.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    For real, I would definitely choose:
    - @Amirkani
    - @HannaTheCrusader
    - @J_Raad1450
    - The guy that used to post RT articles and videos all the time many years ago and elaborate texts about harms of being under US grip.
    - @Convergence

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Sorry brother. She's cuddling with @AtheistForJesus.
    She is a Princess Lady and can do whatever she wants
    Atheist is a good person
    Appreciate for this not to be a public debate
    I don’t believe in possession or anything
    As for her attachment which is based on friendship ( she is my Lady Princess; there is nothing inappropriate or private going on ) she showed to me dozens of times by accepting my alliegance

Last edited:
    Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    She is a Princess Lady and can do whatever she wants
    Atheist is a good person
    Appreciate for this not to be a public debate
    If she converts to Mormonism, she can marry us both.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

If she converts to Mormonism, she can marry us both.
    Can you stop ✋🏻 this
    This is not a joke for me
    You don’t love women I presume
    She is my best friend in this Forum; there is nothing private or feeling but respect and obedience for her as a knight to his princess 👸 Lady