• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which Oroomer Would You Most Like to Have a Drink With?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@SeaAb, Mojito w bzourat by the sea in Jbeil, talk about the art of being cool without putting much efforts, not talk about the sad lives of Lebanese stray dogs
@Hameed, bat7it 3ara2 w 2assbeh nayye in his small garden, talk about our parallel universes, not talk about Christmas tree decoration
@Picasso, Espresso Martini at a place with mountains and valley view, talk about places we love to be at, not talk about the forum
@Dr. Strangelove, Ice cold Almaza 3al rawshe, I'd ask him for tips and tricks on how to achieve perfect self control, not talk about the importance of brushing the teeth of a week old baby
@Jo, Moscow Mule at his favorite place in DT, talk about the secret lives of other forumers, not talk about his forum expenses
@Isabella, a couple of joints rinsed with Margaritas under a big yellow moon in 3youn el Simen, talk about everything and nothing, not talk about what we'd eventually do if we hadn't been married

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@SeaAb, Mojito w bzourat by the sea in Jbeil, talk about the art of being cool without putting much efforts, not talk about the sad lives of Lebanese stray dogs
@Hameed, bat7it 3ara2 w 2assbeh nayye in his small garden, talk about our parallel universes, not talk about Christmas tree decoration
@Picasso, Espresso Martini at a place with mountains and valley view, talk about places we love to be at, not talk about the forum
@Dr. Strangelove, Ice cold Almaza 3al rawshe, I'd ask him for tips and tricks on how to achieve perfect self control, not talk about the importance of brushing the teeth of a week old baby
@Jo, Moscow Mule at his favorite place in DT, talk about the secret lives of other forumers, not talk about his forum expenses
@Isabella, a couple of joints rinsed with Margaritas under a big yellow moon in 3youn el Simen, talk about everything and nothing, not talk about what we'd eventually do if we hadn't been married

It would be an honor :)

Orangina

Legendary Member
would love to meet everyone... each oroom member is special in his own way

more specifically I would like to have matteh with @ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ
واتحدي بالشعر

حضرلك كم ردي وهات... سمعنا منك شو بيطلع
أبياتك انت بالذات... حلوي وخلي المش سامع يسمع

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
would love to meet everyone... each oroom member is special in his own way

more specifically I would like to have matteh with @ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ
واتحدي بالشعر

حضرلك كم ردي وهات... سمعنا منك شو بيطلع
أبياتك انت بالذات... حلوي وخلي المش سامع يسمع

Yea, I'd gladly watch you both duelling in 7aflit zajal, you're both highly talented.