Which schools are still good these days ?

D

dyyyy

Well in 2 years I'll be putting my child in school and I'd like to have your opinions the ones who have kids, which schools are good/bad/worth their money ....

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mont la salle FTW! ( i don't know if its still good but just a shout out!)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Louise Wegmann
    Notre Dame de Jamhour
    Broumana High School
    Sabis
    Grand Lycée Franco-Libanais
    IC
    L'Athénée de Beyrouth

Qaher SoLaymouni

Qaher SoLaymouni

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    مدرسة الشيخ عبد الرفراف مطعوج
    Superb education.

agnostic

agnostic

I encourage people to save money, put their children in public schools and invest time and money in closely following the education of the children.

D

dyyyy

I encourage people to save money, put their children in public schools and invest time and money in closely following the education of the children.
    Well fir me school is not just about academic education, there are activities for personal building, talents, culture.... that simply don't exist in public schools in lebanon

agnostic

agnostic

Well fir me school is not just about academic education, there are activities for personal building, talents, culture.... that simply don't exist in public schools in lebanon
    With the saved money, and with parental needed time and energy, I believe parents can create alternative replacements.

Orangina

Orangina

Well in 2 years I'll be putting my child in school and I'd like to have your opinions the ones who have kids, which schools are good/bad/worth their money ....
    hello
    Actually when u want to choose a school for ur child u should take into consideration the following :
    1- the school should be in the same region as ur place... in order to avoid long bus or car rides for ur child

2- u should choose English system or French system

3- u should know that some schools teach religion others are laique... so it depends if u want ur child to have religious education in school or not

4- u should consider the tuition fees

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Annual tuition of these ?
    I think you get what you pay for.
    The majority of schools in Lebanon are trash. The quality of education is deteriorating.

Many students who graduate from supposedly French-speaking Catholic schools can't even put two French words together. One guy I know told me "il parle la Français".

Orangina

Orangina

I think you get what you pay for.
    The majority of schools in Lebanon are trash. The quality of education is deteriorating.

Many students who graduate from supposedly French-speaking Catholic schools can't even put two French words together. One guy I know told me "il parle la Français".
    maybe the guy u r talking abt was not gd...u cannot blame the school on everything

u have an average of 30 student in one section.. they can't all be Einstein in science and Shakespeare in languages

D

dyyyy

hello
    Actually when u want to choose a school for ur child u should take into consideration the following :
    1- the school should be in the same region as ur place... in order to avoid long bus or car rides for ur child

2- u should choose English system or French system

3- u should know that some schools teach religion others are laique... so it depends if u want ur child to have religious education in school or not

4- u should consider the tuition fees
    Yess you're right, I already thought of those, I just didn't want to be to picky in the thread :D
    I Live in zalka, so something around this region.
    Mainly I prefer french system, because he'll be good in both french and English and don't care about if it's religious or laique

For the tuition fees, well it depends if it's worth it, but i expect something in the level of MLS, Champvilles...if they're still good

Orangina

Orangina

Yess you're right, I already thought of those, I just didn't want to be to picky in the thread :D
    I Live in zalka, so something around this region.
    Mainly I prefer french system, because he'll be good in both french and English and don't care about if it's religious or laique

For the tuition fees, well it depends if it's worth it, but i expect something in the level of MLS, Champvilles...if they're still good
    ok... champvilles is gd akid... lycee montaigne... u have sainte famille fanar and saint coeur near u

higher budget louise wegmann and athenee

gd luck for ur little one

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

outside Lebanon premises if you are looking for true education
    if you can't afford it, better prepare a guaranteed"wasta" for him rather than searching for a good school in Lebanon