• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which TV series are you currently following?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
lol true :p

it seems though that all the series are starting to look quite the same from the sekes scenes perspective, doesn't matter if its in a fantasy world like game of thrones, on a pirate ship in the sea, or inside the church. it is so central to the plot that you could be watching game of thrones, get into a sex scene, and exit the scene straight into black sails without noticing the story changed :p
Maybe because all human lives after all, and irrespective of time and space, circle around fixed themes with the same four exciting elements in varying proportions: Love/sex, war/death, money/power and feel-happy. What more is there to make movies, series, write books or songs about?

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Most recently black mirror, had nothing to watch on Netflix and decided to give it a shot i think i watched the entire series in like 2 days the Waldo episode is remarkably similar to the Donald trump phenomenon!

Currently waiting for the new season of doctor who to finish so i can binge watch it lol ( most probably in 5 months ) i got obsessed over the summer and watched every single episode including old who , I'm definitely in the minority here but my favorite doctor is Peter capaldi and i'm extremely sad he's leaving

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Prison Break is back?!
    Yeah i tried getting through the first episode but then remembered that i hated all seasons after season 2 so i stopped watching no idea if it's good or bad barely watched 10 minutes they still have the same characters though

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah i tried getting through the first episode but then remembered that i hated all seasons after season 2 so i stopped watching no idea if it's good or bad barely watched 10 minutes they still have the same characters though
    Nice! I used to be addicted to that show back in the day :p

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Series i recommend :
    House of cards
    Fargo
    True detective
    Narcos
    the walking dead
    Added to the famous breaking bad and game of thrones.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, just finished season 3 ^_^

Awesome series, never expected to like it but it sneaks up you lol!

Opening song (that I never ever skip lol)

Here's some highlights from season 1-2

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Six days before new House of Cards season starts!

#Underwood

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Six days before new House of Cards season starts!

#Underwood
    Just finished season 5. the weakest season of the 5. Was not interesting much and lacked the action we saw in earlier seasons.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I watch Suits and Modern Family.

I watch Turkish Series every now and then because I find Turkish guys really hot