• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which TV series are you currently following?

• Advertisement
  • transformers

transformers

"how to kill infidels" ... that's very popular now. :D:p
    there's also "how to piss on your people and make them worship you"

spacecreature

spacecreature

Currently watching Young & Hungry, right before that I finished from watching People of Earth, both are very funny. Y&H is more like your regular american sitcom style, its cute and funny, but the POE is quite original and weird, you should totally give it a try if you haven't seen it yet!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wild wild country on Netflix! It's a documentary about a sex cult thing

I'm on episode 4 now and it's insane lol I've been watching non stop for 4 hours with the occasional pause to attempt to rationalize exactly what the f*CK is happening by yelling it at my husband in the other room!

Episode 1 starts crazy enough but it somehow gets crazier and crazier! Very interesting stuff! Only bummer so far is that i don't really understand the motivations behind osho and Sheela's behaviours.

Here's a trailer:

D

dripstraws

Oh, I highly recommend you guys check out Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
    Other comedy shows:
    - Community
    - Modern Family
    - Parks & Rec
    Crime/Drama
    - Fargo
    - Hannibal
    - Dexter

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hyped for the new doctor ?

Also no one else seems to be a whovian on the forum or in my real life, I feel so geeky and alone ?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wild wild country on Netflix! It's a documentary about a sex cult thing

I'm on episode 4 now and it's insane lol I've been watching non stop for 4 hours with the occasional pause to attempt to rationalize exactly what the f*CK is happening by yelling it at my husband in the other room!

Episode 1 starts crazy enough but it somehow gets crazier and crazier! Very interesting stuff! Only bummer so far is that i don't really understand the motivations behind osho and Sheela's behaviours.

Here's a trailer:

To quote my French cousin after a stroll through the city:

"****ing America, crazy people everywhere"

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Into political shows at the moment...

Recently finished The West Wing, and now watching Madam Secretary.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Better Call Saul
    Bojack horseman
    Southpark
    Rick & Morty
    Ozark
    Brooklyn 99
    Fargo
    American Gods
    Sneaky Pete
    Vikings
    Narcos
    Game of thrones
    Mindhunter
    Casa de papel
    The Americans
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Orange is the new black
    Happy

At this point of my list i want to stop to be able to continue pretending i have a life :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Better Call Saul
    Bojack horseman
    Southpark
    Rick & Morty
    Ozark
    Brooklyn 99
    Fargo
    American Gods
    Sneaky Pete
    Vikings
    Narcos
    Game of thrones
    Mindhunter
    Casa de papel
    The Americans
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Orange is the new black
    Happy

At this point of my list i want to stop to be able to continue pretending i have a life :p
    I see someone who also has a subscription to both netflix and prime ?

Also nine nine!! Bing pot! That's not cheddar, that's just a common *****... BOOOONNNEEE??

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    I see someone who also has a subscription to both netflix and prime ?

Also nine nine!! Bing pot! That's not cheddar, that's just a common *****... BOOOONNNEEE??
    Haha Noyce! (i have prime for The Grand Tour mainly that i forgot to mention lol)
    Yea i have both but stopping prime soon as i will start to try buying less and less from amazon

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Haha Noyce! (i have prime for The Grand Tour mainly that i forgot to mention lol)
    Yea i have both but stopping prime soon as i will start to try buying less and less from amazon
    Ah I'm hoping they bring "prime now" to my area soon so I can start buying more lmao! They just partnered with Monoprix for groceries, and I really despise waiting in lines ?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Ah I'm hoping they bring the prime now to my area soon so I can start buying more lmao! They just partnered with Monoprix for groceries, and I really despise waiting in lines ?
    I really despise Amazon warehouse employees having to piss in bottles as they are timed for every order and cannot afford precious seconds to go to the toilet :( and Bezos 0 Euros donation along with the close to 0 taxes he pays....
    This is why i will go for alternatives when possible and maybe make a habit of it if i can

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I really despise Amazon warehouse employees having to piss in bottles as they are timed for every order and cannot afford precious seconds to go to the toilet :( and Bezos 0 Euros donation along with the close to 0 taxes he pays....
    This is why i will go for alternatives when possible and maybe make a habit of it if i can
    That is true, I try to be an ethical consumer from time to time like boycotting nestle and their products lol, Amazon (well prime) is just too convenient for me in comparison with online sellers like Cdiscount or even eBay to pass up! They'll keep getting my money, I'm just a bit more upset about it :p

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    That is true, I try to be an ethical consumer from time to time like boycotting nestle and their products lol, Amazon (well prime) is just too convenient for me in comparison with online sellers like Cdiscount or even eBay to pass up! They'll keep getting my money, I'm just a bit more upset about it :p
    Yes they are ...also dont buy milk products from several companies aswell no lidl, free, ryanair..and stopped uber recently
    it is just a personal protest
    we are getting sidetracked this can be a whole thread