• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Which TV series are you currently following?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Just finished watching the boys on prime. Absolutely loved it, was hooked from the first episode! Show has everything! Drug addicts, sociopaths, blood and gore and quite a few chuckles! In the words of butcher: this show is f*cking diabolical
how come then you couldn't tolerate my block busters ? ... because they're real ?:cool:

• Advertisement
  • kalel

kalel

Orange Room Supporter
    Everything about this show is great. Characters are so complex and everyone is an asshole.
    From the same team that produced "The Big Short" , OST is also quite nicely done.

P

Purple_Baby

Right now I'm watching The Good Place!! It's the last season, I'm both sad but also looking forward to how the writers will finish the story. It's a great show and I really like Kristen Bell and D'Arcy Carden. :D:D

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Right now I'm watching The Good Place!! It's the last season, I'm both sad but also looking forward to how the writers will finish the story. It's a great show and I really like Kristen Bell and D'Arcy Carden. :D:D
    Love this show! It's my current favourite along with Brooklyn nine nine.

P

Purple_Baby

Love this show! It's my current favourite along with Brooklyn nine nine.
    Oh, same! I love Brooklyn99 too!! I think I've rewatched it more than two times this year, lol. Really excited to know what direction they'll take with Capt. Holt's demotion.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh, same! I love Brooklyn99 too!! I think I've rewatched it more than two times this year, lol. Really excited to know what direction they'll take with Capt. Holt's demotion.
    I think for me i've researched it about 8 times lol it replaced friends as my always on in the background show! I know almost all the jokes that are coming and I still laugh every time lol. Terry is my favourite love him almost as much as Terry loves yoghurt ?

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Started watching Lucifer, finished season 1 and starting season 2. Very fun

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    just finished UNBELIEVABLE
    highly recommended!!!!!!!!

1579665089747.png