Which TV series are you currently following?

Just finished watching the boys on prime. Absolutely loved it, was hooked from the first episode! Show has everything! Drug addicts, sociopaths, blood and gore and quite a few chuckles! In the words of butcher: this show is f*cking diabolical
how come then you couldn't tolerate my block busters ? ... because they're real ?:cool:

kalel

Orange Room Supporter
Everything about this show is great. Characters are so complex and everyone is an asshole.
From the same team that produced "The Big Short" , OST is also quite nicely done.

hbo_svod-Succession_1-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1528385324077._UY500_UX667_RI_VskHiaaUZgsoxyxyGdHZ0y9HYrLY2O3_TTW_.jpg

Purple_Baby

Right now I'm watching The Good Place!! It's the last season, I'm both sad but also looking forward to how the writers will finish the story. It's a great show and I really like Kristen Bell and D'Arcy Carden. :D:D

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Right now I'm watching The Good Place!! It's the last season, I'm both sad but also looking forward to how the writers will finish the story. It's a great show and I really like Kristen Bell and D'Arcy Carden. :D:D

Love this show! It's my current favourite along with Brooklyn nine nine.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Oh, same! I love Brooklyn99 too!! I think I've rewatched it more than two times this year, lol. Really excited to know what direction they'll take with Capt. Holt's demotion.

I think for me i've researched it about 8 times lol it replaced friends as my always on in the background show! I know almost all the jokes that are coming and I still laugh every time lol. Terry is my favourite love him almost as much as Terry loves yoghurt ?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Everything about this show is great. Characters are so complex and everyone is an asshole.
From the same team that produced "The Big Short" , OST is also quite nicely done.

hbo_svod-Succession_1-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1528385324077._UY500_UX667_RI_VskHiaaUZgsoxyxyGdHZ0y9HYrLY2O3_TTW_.jpg

Sorry I have to disagree, I could barely finish the 1st season

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am watching the "Good Doctor" from the creator of "House MD", the first season is good, now in the second season I am starting to get bored