• Biden campaign is over because of his son corruption in Ukraine

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Biden will not be affected

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
epedep

epedep

Few details you need to understand.

First step to resignation is impeachment (starting impeachment process does not require any specific reason, traffic ticket may be good enough reason too) - The House needs to impeach, but Pelosi does not want to take a vote because she does not have necessary number of votes for impeachment to pass.

Second, even if minor miracle were to happen (Trump impeached in The House), then decision will go to The Senate that requires 66 votes for impeachment to pass and even if Senate will decide to take a vote on impeachment there are no votes.
However, even if major miracle were to happen too (Trump impeached in The Senate) - it is still not good enough reason for Trump to go.

Third, impeachment does not mean that politician is required to leave.
For politician to go one needs to lose popularity with the constituency that has elected said politician and in case of Trump so far it is not happening.

Bottom line, anti-Trump losers are just as they usually are - losers.
Firstly, an impeachment inquiry does not need to be voted upon to start. That precedent was started by the Clinton investigation.

Second, the Senate has already turned on Trump since the Syria fiasco, and possibly before. It's no longer a miracle.

Impeachment does not mean he is requiem to leave, but if the Senate convicts, he IS required to leave. He probably has no honor so he will try to pull an Assad and stay.

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Firstly, an impeachment inquiry does not need to be voted upon to start. That precedent was started by the Clinton investigation.

Second, the Senate has already turned on Trump since the Syria fiasco, and possibly before. It's no longer a miracle.

Impeachment does not mean he is requiem to leave, but if the Senate convicts, he IS required to leave. He probably has no honor so he will try to pull an Assad and stay.
    I never said "impeachment inquiry needs to be voted on", I said "impeachment must be voted on" - so much for your "First"

"Second, the Senate has already turned on Trump since the Syria fiasco" - do not confuse critique with "turning against".
    People may disagree, but do not expect any Senator or Rep to vote against their own personal interests.
    Those Senators and Reps who have majority of constituency that support Trump will never vote to be un-elected.
    This is the very reason why Pelosi cannot get enough votes even in the Democrat majority House.

"Impeachment does not mean he is required to leave" - correct.
    "but if the Senate convicts, he IS required to leave" - "impeachment" is not "conviction".
    Impeachment is political action, conviction is criminally related.
    Criminally convicted will not only leave, but may even go to jail.
    However, we do not have criminal investigation here, we only ethical and even that one looks phony.

"He probably has no honor so he will try to pull an Assad and stay" - spare me the whining.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Pictures of "Trump's meltdown" are priceless and especially the one with 3 empty chairs.
    I can only imagine how much calmer atmosphere has become with the departure of those thee losers.
    He doesn’t need these losers
    With his executive orders he is building the wall
    Reducing regulation
    Establishing new industrial trade policy
    Etc

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    He doesn’t need these losers
    With his executive orders he is building the wall
    Reducing regulation
    Establishing new industrial trade policy
    Etc
    Executive orders are only as good as the line of supporting executives.
    Remember what happened to Obama executive orders when Trump came to WH?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Pelosi just lost one powerful pro-impeachment vote - well, that is assuming Pelosi will allow impeachment vote to be held in the first place.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I hope she run as independent
    If you man Clinton, she will not run.
    If you mean Gabbad, I do not think she has enough support (followers and money) to run as independent.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    If you man Clinton, she will not run.
    If you mean Gabbad, I do not think she has enough support (followers and money) to run as independent.
    I mean Gabbad to take votes from democrats
    1 percent enough to make the difference
    If she can

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I mean Gabbad to take votes from democrats
    1 percent enough to make the difference
    If she can
    There is no reason for her to run for the purpose of taking votes from fellow Democrats.
    Besides, her district's constituency may not approve and she would be risking her current elected position.
    If I were her, I would've run only if I felt that I have more than 50% chance of winning and I do not think she has slightest reason to think so.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    There is no reason for her to run for the purpose of taking votes from fellow Democrats.
    Besides, her district's constituency may not approve and she would be risking her current elected position.
    If I were her, I would've run only if I felt that I have more than 50% chance of winning and I do not think she has slightest reason to think so.
    The Crusader in Chief
    Trump criticizes Clinton for suggesting Jill Stein was Russian asset

BY JOHN BOWDEN
    TWEET SHARE MORE
    President Trump lashed out at the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton on Saturday, quipping that Democrats "need a Green Party more than ever" after Clinton suggested that the third party's 2016 candidate for president was a "Russian asset."

In a tweet, the president weighed in on the ongoing controversy sparked by Clinton on Friday when she suggested that Stein was working on behalf of Russia or to aid Russian election interference efforts during her 2016 run for president. Stein has been blamed for winning votes that otherwise could have been won by Clinton.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton just called the respected environmentalist and Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, a 'Russian Asset.' They need a Green Party more than ever after looking at the Democrats disastrous environmental program!" Trump tweeted.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Crooked Hillary Clinton just called the respected environmentalist and Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, a “Russian Asset.” They need a Green Party more than ever after looking at the Democrats disastrous environmental program!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 19, 2019
    Despite agreement from some Democrats on Friday, Clinton sparked controversy when she suggested that Stein was a "Russian asset" and added that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), a 2020 candidate for president, was being "groomed" by Russia to run as a third-party candidate.

In his tweet, Trump referred to Stein as a "respected environmentalist," words of praise that come despite Stein's own frequent criticism of the president and his administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Most recently, Stein attacked Trump in August for "gutting" the Endangered Species Act (ESA) with new rules that critics said severely weakened the act's protections.

Trump's gutting of Endangered Species Act (ESA) is another case of environmental mass destruction. This expands on decades of bipartisan ecocide that’s pushed 1 Mil species on fast-track to extinction. We must massively expand ESA w/ real Green New Deal. 'Disgusting and Disturbing': Trump Guts Endangered Species Act in Gift to Big Business

— Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) August 14, 2019
    Updated 4:33 p.m.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The Crusader in Chief

BY JOHN BOWDEN
    TWEET SHARE MORE
    President Trump lashed out at the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton on Saturday, quipping that Democrats "need a Green Party more than ever" after Clinton suggested that the third party's 2016 candidate for president was a "Russian asset."

In a tweet, the president weighed in on the ongoing controversy sparked by Clinton on Friday when she suggested that Stein was working on behalf of Russia or to aid Russian election interference efforts during her 2016 run for president. Stein has been blamed for winning votes that otherwise could have been won by Clinton.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton just called the respected environmentalist and Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, a 'Russian Asset.' They need a Green Party more than ever after looking at the Democrats disastrous environmental program!" Trump tweeted.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Crooked Hillary Clinton just called the respected environmentalist and Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, a “Russian Asset.” They need a Green Party more than ever after looking at the Democrats disastrous environmental program!

Despite agreement from some Democrats on Friday, Clinton sparked controversy when she suggested that Stein was a "Russian asset" and added that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii), a 2020 candidate for president, was being "groomed" by Russia to run as a third-party candidate.

In his tweet, Trump referred to Stein as a "respected environmentalist," words of praise that come despite Stein's own frequent criticism of the president and his administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Most recently, Stein attacked Trump in August for "gutting" the Endangered Species Act (ESA) with new rules that critics said severely weakened the act's protections.

Trump's gutting of Endangered Species Act (ESA) is another case of environmental mass destruction. This expands on decades of bipartisan ecocide that’s pushed 1 Mil species on fast-track to extinction. We must massively expand ESA w/ real Green New Deal. 'Disgusting and Disturbing': Trump Guts Endangered Species Act in Gift to Big Business

Clinton the idiot says that about everybody.

epedep

epedep

She's there to divide not to win. That is what the Russians want and us Democrats have seen right through it.

epedep

epedep

The Crusader in Chief

BY JOHN BOWDEN
    TWEET SHARE MORE

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

This is some very rare civility from Trump

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Delete

Last edited: