Who am I?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
In this thread we are going to take on the linguistic (and otherwise) traits of another forum member and forum members will guess who we are by asking a series of questions following the initial post, questions will be limited to 5 and initial post should be as vague as possible so as not to ruin the identity almost immediately.

Thread inspired by @Pandæmonium

I will take on a member in the next post, whoever guesses gets to go next and so on.

RULE: EACH MEMBER GETS TO ASK ONE QUESTION PER "RIDDLE", AND THEN ONE GUESS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    everything sucks and is gloomy, i am writing this as i hold on to my sad bloody mary cocktail, while i lay on my chalet porch that looks utterly miserable on this dreadful winter afternoon.
    every breath of air in this country stinks of decay, yet here i am stuck following its news and partaking in an online discussion with a bunch of baboons and other primates with access to technology.

Last edited:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    everything sucks and is gloomy, i am writing this as i hold on to my sad bloody mary cocktail, while i lay on my chalet porch that looks utterly miserable on this dreadful winter afternoon.
    every breath of air in this country stinks of decay, yet here i am stuck at following its news and partaking in an online discussion with a bunch of baboons and other primates with access to technology.
    Are you @shadow1 ? 😅

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yay my turn:

They are living in a parallel universe, smiling, eating, drinking while we suffer in this one

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    @IsaBells Could be his reincarnated ancestors. Is it @XMyso ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @IsaBells Could be his reincarnated ancestors. Is it @XMyso ?
    I saw him once, I was in my old highschool in my underwear with my math teacher staring at me, she's dead now (may she rest in peace) and myso was there all blank faced, made me shudder.. luckily I woke up and it was all a nightmare

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Your turn 😊
    Shit I should not have guessed, I am not sure I want to impersonate anyone else, I love to impersonate myself way too much, I spend most of my time trying not get too turned on when I look at my mirror, but I am too good it is not fair to resist me. The world is my oyster and all of you are my subjects 😊

Who am I, I wonder.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shit I should not have guessed, I am not sure I want to impersonate anyone else, I love to impersonate myself way too much, I spend most of my time trying not get too turned on when I look at my mirror, but I am too good it is not fair to resist me. 😊

Who am I, I wonder.
    I know who but giving someone else a shot since I'm having dinner :p

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Shit I should not have guessed, I am not sure I want to impersonate anyone else, I love to impersonate myself way too much, I spend most of my time trying not get too turned on when I look at my mirror, but I am too good it is not fair to resist me. The world is my oyster and all of you are my subjects 😊

Who am I, I wonder.
    @Lebanese Pride :)

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Who am I, I wonder.
    i guessed omeros :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Who am I, I wonder.
    Is it a man or a woman?