• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who am I?

You are changing the subject, in other words off-topic. It is actually my turn. Please learn to behave and not insult us Shias or a big sa7sou7 will fall on your ra2be and a shoe will be lost to teach you a lesson. After all, it is against Lebanese law. Fhemet? Don't make me show you my 313 tattoo.
you know about 313 too !! :lol:
besides, did you give an answer before bella to my riddle ?

edit: I think you're mistaken @IsaBells turn indeed, she guessed herself before anyone else did

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
You are changing the subject, in other words off-topic. It is actually my turn. Please learn to behave and not insult us Shias or a big sa7sou7 will fall on your ra2be and a shoe will be lost to teach you a lesson. After all, it is against Lebanese law. Fhemet? Don't make me show you my 313 tattoo.

agnostic.

you know about 313 too !! :lol:
besides, did you give an answer before bella to my riddle ?

edit: I think you're mistaken @IsaBells turn indeed, she guessed herself before anyone else did
The game was already underway, and it wasn't your turn.
I have no one in mind though - you or anyone else are free to jump in instead. Pass.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
maybe it's my fault and I should learn to read the previous page of any thread first.
although I thought it would be cool to pinch bella .. I'm sorry

Akid don't apologize, and certainly not to me! I was just clearing things up.

Rock on, dude. We might not agree on an ideological level, but you're one of my favorite users on the forums.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Shu fi hon, lesh 3ej2ina?

If anyone has concerns about the game rules, you can discuss it in a private message. This is not the right thread to do so.

Further posts/existences will be deleted.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin