• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who am I?

• Advertisement
  • Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I m the beginning and the end
    The one who see everything and is everywhere
    The mahdi of the freemen
    The messiah of Dune
    Muadib born Paul Atreides
    • Remember: Walk without rhythm and we won't attract the worm. It will go to the thumper." - Paul Atreides
    • "I'm dead to everyone unless I try to become what I may be." - Paul Atreides
    • "Just as individuals are born, mature, breed, and die, so do societies and civilizations and governments." - Muad'Dib
    • "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Paul Atreides
    • "My name is a killing word." - Paul Atreides
    • "He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing." - Paul Atreides

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I m the beginning and the end
    The one who see everything and is everywhere
    The mahdi of the freemen
    The messiah of Dune
    Muadib born Paul Atreides
    • Remember: Walk without rhythm and we won't attract the worm. It will go to the thumper." - Paul Atreides
    • "I'm dead to everyone unless I try to become what I may be." - Paul Atreides
    • "Just as individuals are born, mature, breed, and die, so do societies and civilizations and governments." - Muad'Dib
    • "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Paul Atreides
    • "My name is a killing word." - Paul Atreides
    • "He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing." - Paul Atreides
    You are Jesus?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Shu fi hon, lesh 3ej2ina?

If anyone has concerns about the game rules, you can discuss it in a private message. This is not the right thread to do so.

Further posts/existences will be deleted.
    Bes ta ma tkoun metet el shaghle w bayyant majdoub, I was trying to impersonate ORMOD here.
    That is all. 🧐

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    LVV and I are the pillars of the forum. I am a knight protector under his watch and you will address me as such. Brb burning a tire

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    see this is exactly what's wrong with our country. the people here dwell so much on the inconsequential and they don't know what they're talking about. society is being eroded before their very eyes, but rest assured the zombies will continue to act like the pharisees. i have never seen this rate of intellectual bankruptcy and bala terbeye, ever. you even have people on the forum employed by ashraf rifi (you know who you are).

rest assured, we are being tested but we will prevail.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." --the bible

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    see this is exactly what's wrong with our country. the people here dwell so much on the inconsequential and they don't know what they're talking about. society is being eroded before their very eyes, but rest assured the zombies will continue to act like the pharisees. i have never seen this rate of intellectual bankruptcy and bala terbeye, ever. you even have people on the forum employed by ashraf rifi (you know who you are).

rest assured, we are being tested but we will prevail.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
    I have put all the resources available at my fingertips into use to deduct that the man in question is the one and only who speaks verses from his own bible @Dark Angel