(it was so easy...)Orangina is baath and fpm like abou zouz kif la2?
You are Jesus?I m the beginning and the end
The one who see everything and is everywhere
The mahdi of the freemen
The messiah of Dune
Muadib born Paul Atreides
- Remember: Walk without rhythm and we won't attract the worm. It will go to the thumper." - Paul Atreides
- "I'm dead to everyone unless I try to become what I may be." - Paul Atreides
- "Just as individuals are born, mature, breed, and die, so do societies and civilizations and governments." - Muad'Dib
- "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Paul Atreides
- "My name is a killing word." - Paul Atreides
- "He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing." - Paul Atreides
Bes ta ma tkoun metet el shaghle w bayyant majdoub, I was trying to impersonate ORMOD here.Shu fi hon, lesh 3ej2ina?
If anyone has concerns about the game rules, you can discuss it in a private message. This is not the right thread to do so.
Further posts/existences will be deleted.
I have put all the resources available at my fingertips into use to deduct that the man in question is the one and only who speaks verses from his own bible @Dark Angelsee this is exactly what's wrong with our country. the people here dwell so much on the inconsequential and they don't know what they're talking about. society is being eroded before their very eyes, but rest assured the zombies will continue to act like the pharisees. i have never seen this rate of intellectual bankruptcy and bala terbeye, ever. you even have people on the forum employed by ashraf rifi (you know who you are).
rest assured, we are being tested but we will prevail.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."